Ebay mobile...iphone

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
Im not sure what has happened..
All of a sudden eye I use my mobile app on my iPhone to bid it tells me I've been out bid...
I know I haven't because I've gone on the computer and checked and there are no bids..
I have removed the app and re-installed it and the same thing..

Anyone else have this problem??

Sent from my iPhone!!!

I don't have an iphone so I know nada about apps but I'll venture a possible guess.

Look at the bidding history. Was there a retracted bid that may have overbid you, then they pulled it after seeing they're the high bidder? Could it have been a shill who was testing to see how high you bid?

I had an issue a little while ago where I kept getting this "Item Shipped" notification.. On an item that had shipped like two weeks prior. I think it's just glitchy. Is there an update for the app in the app store? Did you completely quit the app and restart?

I don't have an iphone so I know nada about apps but I'll venture a possible guess.

Look at the bidding history. Was there a retracted bid that may have overbid you, then they pulled it after seeing they're the high bidder? Could it have been a shill who was testing to see how high you bid?

there were no other bids.. When I went on the pc I placed my bid with no issues.

I had an issue a little while ago where I kept getting this "Item Shipped" notification.. On an item that had shipped like two weeks prior. I think it's just glitchy. Is there an update for the app in the app store? Did you completely quit the app and restart?

No updates I checked.. yes I completely quit the app.. logged out and everything..

Well I just went thru the settings on the mobile app and there was a "clear all activity" not sure what that is abt..
But I did it and I'm able to use the app to bid..

Who knows!!

Sent from my iPhone!!!