Ebay mobile...iphone

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
the land of cold!
Im not sure what has happened..
All of a sudden eye I use my mobile app on my iPhone to bid it tells me I've been out bid...
I know I haven't because I've gone on the computer and checked and there are no bids..
I have removed the app and re-installed it and the same thing..

Anyone else have this problem??

Sent from my iPhone!!!

BeenBurned

Coach, Dooney, Uggs
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 25, 2007
East Coast, USA
I don't have an iphone so I know nada about apps but I'll venture a possible guess.

Look at the bidding history. Was there a retracted bid that may have overbid you, then they pulled it after seeing they're the high bidder? Could it have been a shill who was testing to see how high you bid?

jenaywins

O.G.
Dec 27, 2009
I had an issue a little while ago where I kept getting this "Item Shipped" notification.. On an item that had shipped like two weeks prior. I think it's just glitchy. Is there an update for the app in the app store? Did you completely quit the app and restart?

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
the land of cold!
I don't have an iphone so I know nada about apps but I'll venture a possible guess.

Look at the bidding history. Was there a retracted bid that may have overbid you, then they pulled it after seeing they're the high bidder? Could it have been a shill who was testing to see how high you bid?
there were no other bids.. When I went on the pc I placed my bid with no issues.

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
the land of cold!
I had an issue a little while ago where I kept getting this "Item Shipped" notification.. On an item that had shipped like two weeks prior. I think it's just glitchy. Is there an update for the app in the app store? Did you completely quit the app and restart?
No updates I checked.. yes I completely quit the app.. logged out and everything..

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
the land of cold!
Well I just went thru the settings on the mobile app and there was a "clear all activity" not sure what that is abt..
But I did it and I'm able to use the app to bid..

Who knows!!

Sent from my iPhone!!!