eBay Mishap! Stressed out of my mind!

:happydance::tup: To threaten to close her account, in this case they got what was
appropriate... & she probably will be naru'd

I'm not sure what naru means haha! But that was a horrible move threatening to close her account.

Fantastic! I'm so happy for you, I hope you find a perfect pair of CLs to make up for this transaction.

Thank you! I am already watching an identical pair in NEW condition! Except the seller isn't replying to my emails... :sad:

so glad this is resolved for you!!

Thank you kindly!

That's great! Congratulations!

Thank you! :love:

Awesome! So glad it worked out!

Phew...me too! I never imagined all this would happen when I clicked "bid now" haha!

This is one of those cases where you can be fairly certain that EBay did not issue the refund out of their own funds! What happens if the shoes are refused? I guess the seller won't do that now that they have had the money taken back.

Don't forget to leave a follow-up to the feedback you left. The people here are fantastic at wording things.

Oh that would be great! How do I leave follow-up feedback?

Oh that would be great! How do I leave follow-up feedback?
Go to My eBay >> Account >> Feedback >> Go To Feedback Forum, there should be an option called "Follow Up to Feedback Left". :smile:

I've been following your thread from the start even though I haven't posted. I'm really glad everything worked out in the end!

Go to My eBay >> Account >> Feedback >> Go To Feedback Forum, there should be an option called "Follow Up to Feedback Left". :smile:

I've been following your thread from the start even though I haven't posted. I'm really glad everything worked out in the end!

Much appreciated! Thanks for being there with me from the beginning!