Ebay....mineandyoursco??

Teej2703

Aug 17, 2014
Australia
Hi Team....I'm still new and excited! Ha! Hence all the questions!

I have done a search to check this hasn't come up before...but returned no responses (most of my searches don't).....grateful for advice if there is a trick to searching the forum so I don't annoy you all the time!

Just wondering if anyone has used mineandyoursco on Ebay...they say they guarantee authenticity and they use PayPal....is this sufficient cover or am I being naive?

Many thanks x

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
Hi Team....I'm still new and excited! Ha! Hence all the questions!

I have done a search to check this hasn't come up before...but returned no responses (most of my searches don't).....grateful for advice if there is a trick to searching the forum so I don't annoy you all the time!

Just wondering if anyone has used mineandyoursco on Ebay...they say they guarantee authenticity and they use PayPal....is this sufficient cover or am I being naive?

Many thanks x
I would post the auction in the authenticate this LV thread and have an authenticator check the item...

Nikki1015

Mar 30, 2014
Hello Teej2703...I've never purchased from this particular seller on eBay but I have made numerous purchases on eBay so I thought I'd at least share a bit of advice...First, when purchasing anything designer on eBay you are always taking a risk. It's important that you have thoroughly done your research on the item before you begin your search(by that I mean check it out in the real boutique and make sure you have a good idea of what the real item should look like)...I just checked out this seller and I noticed that they are fairly new to selling on eBay(selling since 2013) and they have only sold 44 items thus far...I prefer to buy from ppl who have been with eBay for longer and have sold thousands of items while also holding a 100% positive feedback. Not to say that this seller may not be well on his way to attaining that status but it is something you need to be aware of because sometimes sellers will set up an account to off load fakes and get in quickly to get the money then close down the account. Rare, but it happens. Next, I also noticed that this seller is not located in Australia. You should steer clear of sellers that are not located in the country that you live in, most importantly because many times you will need to pay custom fees before you can get your merchandise. Meaning when it is delivered to you they will expect you to pay these fees up front before they give you your item. Many times this could be over 100 dollars. I know from experience because I purchased a bag from out of country and learned that one the hard way. Sometimes sellers won't mention this in the listing, you will find that out when the delivery man is knocking at your door...Also, buying out of country is a bad thing because if for any reasons you have a problem with the item you received and need to file a dispute to return, it will cost you more to return the item than what you paid for it.(if it's something like a SLG's) Hence you will probably just keep it because it will not be worth the hassle and that's exactly what the out of country seller is banking on(if they are not legit). So again, always research your item...Always try to buy from sellers with 100% positive feedback and have been an eBay member for numerous years....And never buy out of country if you can help it, especially not for very expensive designer items. The only way I would say it's ok to buy outside of your country is if you are positive that the seller is legit, confident that you really want the item, and are willing to pay any additional custom fees(don't believe them when they say they will mark item as a gift to get around the fees because that does not always work)... Just know that buying on eBay these days is always a risk especially if you are purchasing high end. Of course with all that said, it's best to buy from the actual designer boutique when possible because that way you know it's authentic....This is information that you may already know but I thought I'd share from my personal experience. Take from it what you will and I hope it helped. Good luck!....Oh, and by the way, they all guarantee authenticity. Lol! Don't be fooled by that line because it's surely not always true.