ebay make me so mad!!!!

Sep 21, 2007
i recently listed a jeans moyen chloe paddington, a tan chloe paddington and a lemon mulberry emmy bag.
all of which ebay have removed!!
these bags are ALL authentic and they just sent me a warning saying that i had breached ebays policies! i have emailed the to ask them why they have ended my listing and to see what i can do as the bags are completely authentic. i have listed them again and the samething has happened. i dont want to risk listing a 3rd time as i dont want to be suspended.
what can i do i want to sell my bags!!!!:cursing:

Also when you phone ask exactly why they were removed. It may just be that you used a word they dont like in the title. There are so many fakes on there, I cant believe they would target one seller and say all 3 are fake, I think its a wording thing...

I feel for you! :flowers:

I have been in your shoes and it won't be easy but try to offer proof, I have to warn you that they may not accept anything other than an original receipt!
I would NOT list a 3rd time or they will suspend your account.

Have you had any bad transactions recently, or made anyone mad on eBay? Since they've all come down together both times you listed, someone is reporting them. Sadly, there are people who have nothing better to do than report auctions for any minor infraction they can find, real or imagined, if they have a grudge against the seller, justified or not.

I had this happened to me too and it resulted in the suspension of my account. I was selling authentic items but I didn't have the original receipt but I did have a return policy guaranteeing the authenticity of the items. I have been on eBay since 1999 and 100% + fb I think someone was reporting my listing to eliminate the competetion. I had to go through a whole bunch of carefully worded strong e-mails to ask why this was happening. Also I have to re-activate my account such a hassel. Too bad eBay is the only one of its kind and magnitude and there are no other competion its getting really riddiculous.

Also when you phone ask exactly why they were removed. It may just be that you used a word they dont like in the title. There are so many fakes on there, I cant believe they would target one seller and say all 3 are fake, I think its a wording thing...

When I first began selling, they removed an extremely unusual vintage Chanel. I had two other CC bags up at the same time (with receipts) and they removed them as well. I ended up sending all three bags to Chanel's attorneys in California for authentication and was eventually allowed to sell them on eBay. But it literally took months to get my bags back. So sometimes if they remove one designer bag, they will remove all bags you have up. Keep emailing VERO and talking to Trust & Safety. I remember the horrible feeling this brings. Best of luck!!

hmm, the same thing happened to a seller I bought a bag from. I know it is real, she had original receipts and good pics- it was auth. on here too. Ebay removed all her listings. She swears VERO didn't pull her auctions and made reference to a "purse board" doing it. It wasn't TPF, (I checked for her Ebay ID and auction #s) and other than the authentication, there was no mention of her. It makes me wonder whether other Ebay sellers are able to get new competition booted. My seller is no longer NARU'ed but she had to send all sorts of information and proof of identity. Conspiracy theory anyone?

I think sometimes they remove everything a seller has up because if they think the seller has one bag that is "iffy" to them, all must be. I don't know about a conspiracy to sabotage new sellers, but I have seen this happen time and again. I recently bought a Chanel from a seller who has sold before, but this was her first Chanel listing. They removed the listing. I had asked for another couple of photos from her before the listing was removed. We emailed back and forth until I had every possible photo and was sure the bag was authentic. I bought it at a fabulous price. When I received the bag, complete with Chanel receipt (real). box, card, booklets and without a doubt authentic, I was stunned that VERO would remove such a listing. This was a $2700 handbag that had been used twice. Someone doesn't know what they are doing pulling listings like this. I really don't know what to think.