Ebay listings with video

love the idea, actually i'm surprised its not done more frequently if anything--but it may be because ebay doesn't allow it? anyone know?

the idea of seeing the bag in complete 360 gives a better idea then picture for sure.

plus almost everything can take vids these days, how many iphone 4 sold on the first day again?

love the idea, actually i'm surprised its not done more frequently if anything--but it may be because ebay doesn't allow it? anyone know?

the idea of seeing the bag in complete 360 gives a better idea then picture for sure.

plus almost everything can take vids these days, how many iphone 4 sold on the first day again?

I agree. I have not seen a listing with videos personally, but I decided to do it last night. I know you have to copy and paste the link into the browser, but if it means the customers get to see the item from all views, then I don't see a problem with it! I just didn't know if people would actually copy and paste that link.

There used to be a guy on ebay that sold a bit of Prada and he linked youtube videos to his listing. I can't remember is id, but I thought it was a good idea. I remember one was a travel size bag and he showed packing it etc and how much it held and how the straps adjusted.

There used to be a guy on ebay that sold a bit of Prada and he linked youtube videos to his listing. I can't remember is id, but I thought it was a good idea. I remember one was a travel size bag and he showed packing it etc and how much it held and how the straps adjusted.

That's pretty awesome. I would definitely buy if I saw something I wanted and it had video! I think ebay should have an option to upload a video to the auction!

I put a small video clip on all of my listings,
and lots of huge photo's it takes hours, but I do it to try and provide as much information as possible, there are so many un realistic bidders that expect store fresh for a fraction of the price, ( you all know the type) so I hope it stops some of them bidding.
And the lovely buyers seem to really like the fact they get a small glimpse of the item

It is allowed by E bay , alot of antique clock dealers always show a video
its easy to do, and I am happy to help anyone just pm me

I have just got of the phone to E bay spoke to a really nice representative
He double checked for me and says it is ok to embed videos of used designer items, obviously this is just my experience this morning
so if anyone needs help please just pm me, but it might be worth you double checking through your own E bay site first