Ebay just removed my listing hours b4 it ends and I cannot figure out why!!!

Jun 4, 2006
Oh God, I am soooooo pissed!!! I just got an email from ebay that my listing of my LV Belem PM contains info that violates their "Feedback Terms and Conditions policy." But I don't know what info they are talking about! I have always used the same format (I just keep using the same template) with clear pictures so I don't know why they remove it!

And the Live Help rep is so useless, she just kept saying "I am sure the listing dept. will get back to you soon."

Now I don't know if I should 1) relist the item without changing anything (if if I relist, what info should be removed??!!) and 2) will they refund me the listing fee?

I just sent an email to the listing dept. and who knows when I will hear back from them....:cursing:

Has any of you got your listing removed due to this "Feedback Terms and Conditions policy"? I need help and advise!!!

Thanks!

There's an 800 number now listed in the contact section on the top page of eBay now. I think that you should call instead of email at this point to help ease your frustration...

Good luck! :heart:

yup! this happened to me a few days ago. I just replied to the email I got and I was told that they can't "specifically" say why theypulled my listing blah blah blah.

Then I reolied to the email again and asked if I can relist my item, they told me if I relist it again, that they might cancel my acct? hate them to them bone!

^The same thing happened to my LV listing. Ebay is cracking down hard on all LV listings after they lost their court case, apparently it is fraudulent to write "Vuitton" or "LV" in the title. You have to write "Louis Vuitton" in full or you are attempting to mislead the buyers.

the listing that they pulled from mine is a Chanel bag.. but I guess, it doesn't matter what designer brand.. they're tracking all those high end designer brand. What sucks is.. the listings that they pull are those of which are authentic.

Check your Seller Dashboard info.. you'll be surprise of the "grade" those ebay people gave you. I was shocked to see mine.. they gave me "Failing" under policy and compliance category.

^but surely that comes under trademark violation ?? i don't understand why its feedback terms and conditions policy, have you typed that into the help page ?
did you have comments in the listing from feedback people have given you in the past or something ? i know i've seen that before in listings , just a thought:shrugs:

My Chloe bag was pulled this morning after it had been listed for 7 out of its 10 days. My bag was authentic and the photos showed this so don't know why they pulled it.

Someone suggested it may be because I had abbreviated paddington to paddy!!!

I could not even get so far as my LV Speedy being listed. I had everything typed up, and the last page I get an error message saying that I have to verify my PP account and link it to my *bay account. Um, my account is verified with a confirmed address, and it is linked to my *bay account. I asked Live Help, they knew nothing. I emailed customer support and am still waiting for them to reply three weeks later!

I did the Live Help again yesterday and told them they are singling out the wrong people and that I am done with *bay! I have over 300 positive feedback, 100%, have been a powerseller and have sold several LV and other designer brands, and now they are questioning me?

They have made enough money off of me, I am finished.

I am sorry this happened to you...I hope that it is resolved quickly.