eBay: Is this real Kerala?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. It looks fake to me, but do correct me if I'm wrong!

2. I saw the same style today in black at NM but can't vouch for this particular one.

3. That seller is legit!! No worries there....

4. I know what you mean there was a post on another blog - I think in Aug 2005 regarding this Kerala. I have the chocolate Kerala from Aloha Rag and I'm always curious about anything regarding Kerala(I know I need a life). They called it the Kerala tote and it was available at NM. I didn't come across the Kerala until Nov. 2005 - I was shocked to see it too - new to me. But it looks exactly like the eBay picture - pretty sure it's legit.

5. It's real. The color and the equestrian charms are all correct.

6. I think the first picture is the stock picture from the catalog but I could be wrong. If you want it, ask for more pictures.

The style is genuine, though :smile:

7. I agree, I have personally seen this style in the Tan color shown, chocolate brown, and light blue (jeans moyen).

If you were seriously thinking about it, I would ask for more pix.

8. Thanks all of you PF pals! I think I like the big Kerala tote better (see thumbnail below). But unfortunately, it disappeared from the NM website! I guess it's sold out? :cry: I knew I shouldn't have waited...

Kerala tote.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice