Ebay Invoice Sent

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi - i received an invoice to pay for an item and received it in my personal email. However, I received no email through Ebay for the invoice. Is this normal? Just want to make sure because I'm purschasing a rather expensive purse and just want to be safe. thanks!

2. Yes, this is normal. Not all sellers send invoices, and you don't have to wait for an invoice if you want to pay. I usually pay straight away and really only ask for an invoice if I have purchased more than one item from a seller and am wanting cheaper shipping! If you are concerned about paying by the link in your invoice, just go into My Ebay, click on the item and then select Pay Now. You should find then that the details are the same as the invoice you were sent. Hope this helps.

3. You will not see an invoice for an item in "my ebay" in the true sense of the word. You can click on the item and hit pay now, or selct pay from the ebay drop down list or pay from the email.