Ebay help--cancel a bid or not?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hello!

I have a bit of a dilemna--i'm selling an authentic Chanel bag on eBay and ask all negative/less than 10 positive feedback bidders to contact be before bidding. There is only 10 hours left in the auction and last night, a zero feedback bidder with a user id (Canada) created the same day bid until the reserve price was met. I want a serious auction and don't want the other serious bidders to think it's shill bidding or something fishy. I sent them a mail asking them to contact me immediately, but since I'm in europe and the zero-feedback person is in Canada, there is limited time to hear back from them.

I don't have a lot of experience with zero-feedback people and the bidding is in the $800 range, so should I cancel their bid or just see how the auction goes?

Rachel

2. i would see how it goes....we all had to start with zero feedback at some point I guess

I do understand where you are coming from though - I have had many a problem with newbies on eBay

have you heard back from them yet?

3. No. I only checked the auction this morning and sent them a mail, but it's 4am in canada so I doubt I would hear back from them until only a few hours before the end of the auction. Why can't people read!? :smile:

4. Wouldn't the eBay discussion boards be a more appropriate place to post questions on how to conduct eBay auctions? :shrugs:

That's what they are there for.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice