Ebay Help!! Buyer claims Christian Louboutin shoes are fake

Hi
I'm currently on the other end of this! My mum bought me a pair of louboutins from eBay, and now someone else has emailed her and told her the shoes are fakes! She has since tried to contact the seller who has now vanished from eBay, and now we don't really know what to do ???

Hi
I'm currently on the other end of this! My mum bought me a pair of louboutins from eBay, and now someone else has emailed her and told her the shoes are fakes! She has since tried to contact the seller who has now vanished from eBay, and now we don't really know what to do ???
Post here and include the required pictures and posting format. If they're deemed to be fake, come back to the ebay forum for dispute advice.

Until they're determined to be fake, you really don't know that they are.

http://forum.purseblog.com/loubouti...ls-read-first-page-before-posting-731194.html

What a little ignorant individual, EBAY IS ABSOLUTELY LEGIT !!!.
.im an ebay seller xx....I advice you lady that if yoyr going to baf trash a seller or their products you inform yourself first, learn about quality and brand names please and theTALK. Thank you! ....

Here are two pics I was talking live chat with a rep from the loubis web!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!

I brought the shoes to Saks Fifth Avenue while I was in Chicago this weekend and they informed me they were fakes. I don't want to have to do a formal dispute through Ebay and subject your seller status to that but I obviously would like to return them with a full refund. I know they are fakes as the soles say they are Made in Spain he does not make his shoes in Spain. There was other things I was informed of as well such as the craftsmanship. Like I said I don't want to do this through Ebay but I will. So I am expecting a full refund including my shipping charges as I will be shipping them back to you as soon as the refund comes through.

Thank you. I hope we can resolve this amicably.

If I'm reading this correctly, the buyer stated that as soon as she receives a refund, she'll ship back the shoes.

Never, never, never refund a buyer until you have the returned item back in your hands.

.....................sigh....................this thread is from a year ago. I really wish that there was a way to denote old threads when they get bumped up like this. A different colored background or something. Anything. Stuff like this just plays havoc with my CRS :P

.....................sigh....................this thread is from a year ago. I really wish that there was a way to denote old threads when they get bumped up like this. A different colored background or something. Anything. Stuff like this just plays havoc with my CRS :P

I just realized this. I glanced at the OP's date and saw "March 28." :shame:

I just realized this. I glanced at the OP's date and saw "March 28." :shame:

Well, you didn't bump it up so it was easy to miss. I realize that new members can't start their own threads, but isn't there a warning about absolute necessity or something beforehand? It freaks me out when I am reading along and see my avatar when I don't recall posting. :weird: I am of the age now where it is more scary than funny. I am a good 10 years ahead of where my parents were at this stage when it comes to remembering things. Must have been all the fun I had in the 70's and 80's :P:nuts:

That's exactly what I said. As far as authentication, I always add it to my listing to have the lovely ladies of the purse forum authenticate. ALWAYS!!! I think I will send her a copy.Thanks for your response. this totally put me in a bad mood today :mad:

I wouldn't do that. The purse forum is not an accepted authentication service. I'm not sure what businesses authenticate CL, but she needs to go to somewhere that ebay will accept.

Hi TPF'ers! I need some advice:

I sold a pair of Christian Louboutin Wedges and shipped the day after receiving payment. I uploaded the shipping info and emailed the buyer as well with the tracking number and let her know that I also added signature confirmation. She said she couldn't wait as they are her first pair of CLs. Communication was great. She even left feedback thanking me for the rapid shipment.

Fast forward to today, I get this:

Hey!

I brought the shoes to Saks Fifth Avenue while I was in Chicago this weekend and they informed me they were fakes. I don't want to have to do a formal dispute through Ebay and subject your seller status to that but I obviously would like to return them with a full refund. I know they are fakes as the soles say they are Made in Spain he does not make his shoes in Spain. There was other things I was informed of as well such as the craftsmanship. Like I said I don't want to do this through Ebay but I will. So I am expecting a full refund including my shipping charges as I will be shipping them back to you as soon as the refund comes through.

Thank you. I hope we can resolve this amicably.

Now, I have the receipt from when i purchased these shoes so I know for a fact they are not fake. I think i had them listed from Bergdorf's but it was from Neiman's(my mistake)

My issue is, how do I know she didn't do the good old bait and switch? or that it's just buyer's remorse, etc? My listing clearly stated no returns. I took the photos that are in the listing, as well as photos at the post office prior to mailing and another while the clerk had everything stamped to go. What should I do?
I have had this happen to me before and actually ebay and pay pal sided with the buyer :crybaby: Of course you could imagine how upset I was being that I had all proof that I actually brought the shoe from the Vegas Boutique. Ebay and Paypal gave me such a run around having me fax the purchase slip (which I always keep the original and send copy to the buyer) and even spoke to the manager at the boutique since they knew me well. But all of that was a wash because they STILL gave her the credit back and made her return my AUTHENTIC shoes!!! :censor:. I no longer sell on ebay due to that very incident because I don't feel they really protect their sellers as much as they claim. I would attempt to fight tooth and nail!!! :pout: And hopefully when it's won in your favor she'll get the ol' one two in her bank account!:bagslap: