eBay Has Been Good To Me Lately...Reveal!

I love that wallet!! I didn't even know that it existed! How much did it retail for? My parents got me the regular leather Mia wallet for Christmas and I love it. But yours is SO pretty! The embossing is fantastic.
It retailed for $228, I got it for $125:yahoo:
oooh, I love that wallet! Do you have the black leather embossed Mia Maggie? I returned that one because it didn't stay on my shoulders that well and I could kick myself for it. I just loved it sooo much! :crybaby:
My Mia Maggie isn't embossed, just plain black leather. Funny story though: I was at the bank the other day and the lady behind me commented how much she liked it. I was so siked because that was the first compliment I have gotten since I got the bag last month. When she asked I told her it was a Coach bag then her faced dropped. She told me that I had bought a fake! I assured her it was not and I bought it at a Coach store. She kept going on about it saying that all Coach's had the signature C patterns. It didn't bother me until I was leaving the teller counter and she yelled at me "So sorry you got swindled for buying a fake Coach bag honey!"

My Mia Maggie isn't embossed, just plain black leather. Funny story though: I was at the bank the other day and the lady behind me commented how much she liked it. I was so siked because that was the first compliment I have gotten since I got the bag last month. When she asked I told her it was a Coach bag then her faced dropped. She told me that I had bought a fake! I assured her it was not and I bought it at a Coach store. She kept going on about it saying that all Coach's had the signature C patterns. It didn't bother me until I was leaving the teller counter and she yelled at me "So sorry you got swindled for buying a fake Coach bag honey!"

LOL I can't believe people are THAT naive! Annoying to have someone yell that at you, but it's better than being as ignorant as that person.

What a deal!! Congrats! That's a fantastic price! Did those wallet go to the outlets? Or just sell out?

What??! Ugh! I can't stand people that think that Coach is just signature C's. What a moron. Geez. And then to say that to you? Have some class lady. Even if she really thought your bag was fake.

What a deal!! Congrats! That's a fantastic price! Did those wallet go to the outlets? Or just sell out?
I am not sure because first it was sold out, then they took it down. Then the only place I could find them was on Dillard's website, then that went away too. This one came from an outlet because the gift receipt was from the outlet and the bullseye stamp is inside.