eBay Has Been Good To Me Lately...Reveal!

Nov 19, 2010
There was a wallet that I had been lusting over for some time. When I finally saved the money to get it, Coach took it off the website:cry:. I really wanted it because it would go perfect with my Leather Mia Maggie. I was really hesitant about looking for it on eBay because of the bad luck I had been having.
My last run of luck had ended with the Pave Crystal Skull Cell Phone Charm I got off of eBay. Lately I was having the worst luck with a mini skinny that had undisclosed damage (seller had removed the keychain by cutting :yucky: the tab that connected the keyring to the wallet) and a ponytail scarf and key fob charm (that ended up being PLASTIC) that was supposed to be a gift for my mom. So I had been steering clear.

I found the wallet though. At a great price! And it was authentic. I also found a more functional mini skinny that was more pretty (the "defective" one my mom was overjoyed to take because it matched her bag). Both sellers were also gracious enought to include gift receipts, boxes, and tissue.

So who is ready?
DSC01034.jpg

I love that wallet!! I didn't even know that it existed! How much did it retail for? My parents got me the regular leather Mia wallet for Christmas and I love it. But yours is SO pretty! The embossing is fantastic.