Ebay gives me creeps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry Rebecca, I don't think anyone here blames you in this. I know because of this I just checked out your other auctions, and I see some stuff I really like.:drool: I may have to do some ebay shopping later today. :graucho:

And just one more thing. I am not emailing you still to shout at you. I have spent half an hour of MY time sending you links to other lavender vernis auctions to show you the discrepencies that exist within the photography skills of different individuals. But if you are just deleting my messages without reading them then I won't bother looking for any additional items to try and explain what I told you on my initial response to your question prior to the auction ending.

Thank you Steph. You'd be more than welcome. Is it your Baggy PM in your picture. I ordered one in fuchsia yesterday - should be with me tomorrow or Wednesday - I can't wait. How do you like it?

I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.....look at the thread "on the hunt...", the 'buyer' bid on this one from rebeccalou and then later found one from a different seller....so she probably decided to make up things about rebeccalou's in order to back out of the transaction so she didnt have 2 lavender agendas...'buyer' is totally at fault here....not rebecca...:Push:

To be fair, I don't think she is making up stories. I think there has been a little embellishment to my reaction but the situation is as described.

She queried colour.
I replied.
She bought.
She asked about a refund.
I said no.
She declined to transact.

Thank you Steph. You'd be more than welcome. Is it your Baggy PM in your picture. I ordered one in fuchsia yesterday - should be with me tomorrow or Wednesday - I can't wait. How do you like it?

Yes, that is my baggy PM, I love it! I have the long strap for it too, which really makes it nice. I wore it all weekend, but it is raining today, so I went with Damier.

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/on-the-hunt-46567.html

I found one I don't have to worry about from the Huang Family, the color is much much truer. ebay seller would not refund if I was unhappy. Do not feel good about that agenda, look at this one!

Yes. She outright admitted that she emailed becks and bought it anyway. Then she saw the one the huang family had listed and decided to re-neg on Becks' transaction.

Veronika- The ball is in your court. You entered into a transaction and you must follow through with it. If you don't like it, you may always put it up on ebay.

Absolutely! I purchased a Peppermint Vernis Ludlow from her, and I absolutely LOVE it! And she even sent me a nice little surprise with the package that I still carry in my purse :smile:

I agree, I bought my first LV (blue vernis thompson st.) from Rebecca and still love it. Vernis is VERY hard to photograph! I almost bought the lavender one posted, but decided to go with red instead.

:shrugs: I've bid on stuff I've been dissapointed after the fact, but I still pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.