Ebay Forum: Eastvaleluxe Relationship to Ebay Authenticate?

There comes a point in time when you have to let people do their job and have confidence that they know what they are doing. I’ve had great experiences with eBay Authenticate. Unfortunately, I would have probably “fired” you too. You don’t tell people how to do their job, especially in a 1 2 3 manner such as you did. It’s insulting. That plus the fact that the company is doing all the work for you and only taking 10% with no chance of your item being returned to you and no chance of you getting scammed.

Uh no! She had every right to point out if her own item wasn't being marketed properly!

It's very interesting to me how every single one of your posts is either talking about how wonderful Ebay Authenticate is or trash talking Fashionphile or other resale sites like Tradesy. Not a single other post about anything else. It's almost like you're here with a specific agenda. :rolleyes:

Uh no! She had every right to point out if her own item wasn't being marketed properly!

It's very interesting to me how every single one of your posts is either talking about how wonderful Ebay Authenticate is or trash talking Fashionphile or other resale sites like Tradesy. Not a single other post about anything else. It's almost like you're here with a specific agenda. :rolleyes:
LOL! I was thinking the same. But having been accused of being too suspicious, I sat on my hands.

At this point, I'll say that it's not the first time members have come here with agendas.

Hello, I shipped my Louis Vuitton through eBay authenticate. I received a notice that they would be sending it back to me because of the handles. I used leather conditioner on them and they lacked the sheen. Whatever.... Well I never received any more Emails. No tracking number or anything. Just, should receive in ten days. Five days later I happened to go out on my front porch and there was this very large box sitting there. I opened it and inside there was my handbag just thrown in with some filler. The bag bounced around and they didn't even bother to put it in the LV dust bag. What angered me the most was they didn't even bother zipping it up. The box was some tired out old Amazon box that was two times too big. I would never use eBay authenticate and certainly not purchase from this company. I have 1600 transactions on eBay and this is the worst seller ever. The reason I know it was them is by the label. Just awful... Very unprofessional. I complained to eBay.

I sent in a Louis Vuitton purse to EastValeluxe for my mom since eBay was running a special to keep 10% of the sale cost. My mom was worried about her purse getting lost or damaged in the process since her purse was in new condition as she had only used her purse very few times on only special occasions. When they finally listed the purse for sale, it seems they graded it in a way that made the small defects seem much worse than reality. They said the brass parts were heavily tarnished yet we know there was no tarnish on them at all. But at the end of the process, we got a little more than we had ever expected to receive. It was on its 3rd relisting when it finally sold. Was a bit of a strange process, but went surprisingly well and did take a little longer than what we anticipated.

I sent in a Louis Vuitton purse to EastValeluxe for my mom since eBay was running a special to keep 10% of the sale cost. My mom was worried about her purse getting lost or damaged in the process since her purse was in new condition as she had only used her purse very few times on only special occasions. When they finally listed the purse for sale, it seems they graded it in a way that made the small defects seem much worse than reality. They said the brass parts were heavily tarnished yet we know there was no tarnish on them at all. But at the end of the process, we got a little more than we had ever expected to receive. It was on its 3rd relisting when it finally sold. Was a bit of a strange process, but went surprisingly well and did take a little longer than what we anticipated.
I'm really glad it worked out for you! I have a long history of selling through Fashionphile and yoogiscloset, so I'm just sticking with them. I honestly don't trust eBay.