EBay Fakes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was just on eBay to look at Chanels. I gave up ten pages into my search because each page was loaded with fakes. From China, Germany, Ireland, the U.K....I mean....c'mon folks...you're not going to get a real Chanel even on eBay for $36.00! Most of them don't even say authentic. I know that even some of the ones that claim to be authentic aren't (because that's how people try to sneak them by the eBay rules) , but why is eBay suddenlly allowing page after page after page of blatant fakes? I thought that only went on at iOffer! :sick:

2. Dude, and one of my auctions got pulled before I listed a tweed skirt as "Chanel-inspired?" RIDICULOUS.

3. Oh that's just crazy! There's no rhyme or reason to what they pull and what they let stay.

4. They need a woman running Ebay....that would smarten up the handbag department :P

5. Do you think I am safe with an Ebay dealer who has very high ratings and advertises ONLY authentic Chanel, refunds allowed, etc.???

6. LOL! :biggrin:

Meg Whitman was CEO up until 2008, now it's some guy. No wonder it's downhill lately . . .

7. I agree, Ebay needs to be revamped. The service needs some upgrading.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice