eBay experience with Luxmarket/Baghunter?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jun 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
    hello, I hope I've posted in the correct place, if not, please kindly correct me :smile:

I'm hoping to purchase a bag from the following eBay seller who claimed to be in the market for 7 years
    http://www.ebay.com/usr/lux-market
    with positive reviews
    and also a sister company Baghunter
    https://baghunter.com

the bag I'm interested in is listed on both platforms
    and they only allow PayPal payment up to $1000, for the rest, wire transfer only is accepted for international customers :sad: they have sent me a separate invoice after an offer was made via eBay.

I've emailed the customerservice and with prompt replies, more pictures and explanation on eBay buyer protection were given. she said I will be protected under eBay protection guarantee...

since no returns is allowed, I'm not sure if I should proceed... And I've run a search of these resellers on tpr with no results popped up. their website, eBay platform and CS appear really legit though.

does any of you have had experience with them before? what do you think of the situation?

thank you so much for reading thru such a long post!!
    and many thanks in advance for your help

2. I know wire transfers are pretty common in Europe, but I wouldn't do it. I would only feel comfortable paying with my credit card via PayPal.

3. #3 Jun 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
    Absolutely No way in Hell! There are other posts exactly like this! Someone lost nearly $6K on a Chanel bag, first payment went fine then the rest Paying via wire transfer. Either pay the FULL amount via PP or PASS. Or find another Seller, there are always other Sellers. It just depends on how long you are willing to wait for what you want to purchase? JMHO.

caannie likes this.
  4. thank you so much for your advice! I just needed that to stop me from any potential nightmare that may happen... I'll try to find another one :smile: