I sold a high value ($2k), oversized item that costed me $150 to ship. The buyer tried to take advantage of me by falsely claiming SNAD on something that was never mentioned in the listing for a big partial refund ($500). I made a phone call to eBay high claims department yesterday. They advised me to leave the return alone until the buyer decides to escalate it and hopefully the return request will time out given she hasn't responded to my messages for a couple of days. So they put the return "on hold" for 5 days at the conclusion of the phone call. This morning I got a surprise eBay email claiming I asked them to step in which I NEVER DID. They said I clicked on a button or sent an email asking them to escalate it to a case (LIE!). They reviewed the case and said the buyer's claim was valid. Now they wanted me to send the buyer a return shipping label (another $150 down the hole) for the return of the item. They said the escalated case now is irreversible and I'm required to send the return shipping label or else. I told them many times I never gave them permission to escalate into a case or requested them to step in but they won't listen. What should I do? Thanks!