Ebay diamond sellers

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can the ebay diamond sellers w/ really low prices be legit? If so, how do they do it? I have been looking through acapulco and blue apple for example.

2. Do you have a link?

3. I personally don't trust ANYONE on ebay, especially not with jewelry. But that's not coming with a true grading report from what I see, just some guys word that it's what he says it is, not good enough for me. That is not a legit grading lab. AGSL is. NOT AGL.

That looks lower than a K to me.

My guess is that it's like a M, VS2 MAYBE, and he bought it wholesale for like 1K, put it in a stock mount he had and is gonna make 4K off someone.

4. I don't buy anything on ebay that could possibly be a fake, jewelry, bags, etc. I just never want to have a shadow of a doubt.

5. I think some are legit but it's always a gamble when you buy fine gems - even in person sometimes. If you're willing to take a gamble then just make sure you pay through a credit card so you get buyer protection :smile:

6. I know Pricescope has some threads about ebay sellers. I've bought from mlopros before and had great experiences, as have other PS'ers.

Check their reviews!

7. I have bought and sold high dollar items on Ebay before, but they were always something I had seen in a store and familiar with. I don't know anything about buying jewelry online. I am checking reviews and also seller history. I just don't see how some sellers could sell so cheap.