Ebay coupon

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. HELP:wtf:, I have to finish this purchase tonight and my cost is about $500, I need a coupon code desperately, can anyone please help me???:confused1:

2. If you have a coupon for eBay, you will see it when you log in to your eBay account.

There are no general coupon codes that works for everyone, even when they do have codes, you can only use them if eBay invites you to.

3. #3 Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2009
    I happened to find these codes...I haven't used any yet, but thought I'd share!

Good luck!

http://discountduo.com/

Redemption Codes I have found online as of February 7, 2009.
    C-VALENTIN Receive 10% off your eBay purchase at check out when using Paypal.
    CMXVD09 Valentines couponw here you receive 25% off, up to $20. It works for Paypal Mexico. May work for other countries, so would try it.HXC222800921 This claims to give 50% off, but have a feeling it will likely take much less of than that.
    VRUFJKUCJZX6W4Z6 8% off of your purchase

Forgot to add - other Countries have codes too!

If you are not from the USA, please use one of the following links; Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Netherlands, Singapore, Spain and UK

4. I havent received any Ebay coupons in a long time!

5. It's been about a year since I've seen one. They always pop up when there's nothing you want to buy. I hope they work!

I think I might have to try one out...:graucho:

6. None of those coupons work for me, thanks though!!

7. not a coupon, but eb*tes!

8. The 2nd one works for me.. now I gotta buy more from this seller before I check out totally

9. #9 Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2009
    Okay, I take it back...I just was notified that coupon doesn't work...Geesh!

10. ARRGGGHH I just bought something yesterday!!!

slinks off into corner.

11. Don't feel left out - I can't get any of them to work!!! :cursing:

12. Okay I feel a lot better. I'm just going to tell myself that they wouldn't have worked anyways!

13. geeze! I had no idea! How long has that been going on?

14. Sorry for my ignorance, but what is a eb*tes?

15. They sent me some 10% of coupons back in December and early Jan.. which I used.. i regularly use them for my dog's wee-wee pads and fusion blades.. as well as some other stuff now and then...

I also use MyPoints and typically get 2 points for every dollar spent on ebay...:wlae: