eBay Coupon/Code discount for September?

cheweyvy

O.G.
Sep 21, 2007
Does anyone have any eBay coupon OR discount code for September?

I found a few of these, but none of these work for me:

CW8SAVINGS10P - 10% off or $100 max (expires Sept 4th)

CRTSY08JLY25 - $25 off (expires Dec 26th)

^^ Thank you for your feedback.

I'm not sure either. I read many online forums stated certain codes are designated to certain members, but most of them are generic which can be used by all.

For example, my sister received invitation from eBay for the cashback program, but I did not. She sent me the link and eBay allowed me to sign up anyway. :shrugs:

^^ Thank you for your feedback.

I'm not sure either. I read many online forums stated certain codes are designated to certain members, but most of them are generic which can be used by all.

For example, my sister received invitation from eBay for the cashback program, but I did not. She sent me the link and eBay allowed me to sign up anyway. :shrugs:

Which tells me that they have in their system somewhere when/if they send a specific eBayer a coupon code. If somebody else uses that code, they have it in their system that they never sent one to that member. That's the only thing I could think of.

Ebay codes are for the specific Ebayer that the codes are sent to. I don't think you can use them if they were not sent to you. Even though the codes are generic codes, they are only for those specific members Ebay sends them to. My husband received 10% code CW8SAVINGS10P also. He was able to use it but when I tried to use that code on my Ebay acct it did not work.

And as for the Live cashback program, that is a Microsoft thing and that's available to everyone.

^^ thanks guys!

I contacted ebay live and chatted w/ a representative. She said these coupons are sent to eBay members randomly, and had taken notes that my concerns of not receiving any coupons. She also assured me that she will do her best to make sure I get some offers that are coming in the future. :smile: I will keep you guys posted if I receive any coupons as stated by eBay customer service.

Just so that everyone knows, this is the second time I have been successful using the 10% off coupon the day AFTER it expires. I just used it so if you have your eye on something, give a try it doesn't hurt!