eBay Coupon - any catches

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just logged into eB, which I have not done for a while and was notified that I have a coupon available to me until the end of March. The coupons value is $105.00. I read the rules and no red flags go up. If you spend less than $105 you forfeit the remainder, but besides that there are no real restrictions. I am looking for a new Blackberry and this certainly will cover part of the costs. Anything I should know. I have never received a coupon before. Thanks

2. I believe that various (random) sellers are emailed coupons from Ebay, as a way of gratitude for their business. I know that these coupons are sent out randomly, so feel lucky that you got one!

Hope you get your blackberry!

3. I used a 10% off *bay coupon around November. No catches, other than you had to pay with PayP and it had to be the PayP account that was registered to the *bay user that rcv'd the coupon (i.e., I couldn't just post the coupon code here for anyone to use). Good luck finding your blackberry & enjoy your coupon!