Ebay counterfeit help...

blonde79

O.G.
Sep 4, 2007
Hi all :smile:

I purchased a LV wallet from Ebay (after having it checked out and with lots of email back and forth between the seller). After receiving it, something was off so I emailed Carol Ives and she confirmed it was a fake :sad: Obviously I am disappointed but now the item has been removed from Ebay (after the fact) and I had already emailed Ebay and opened a PayPal dispute, which I escalated to a claim today.

My first issue is that the seller only wants to offer a partial refund, I denied it. So I guess I am just waiting on PayPal to proceed w/an investigation. The second issue is that Ebay removed the listing so I am unable to leave feedback and reflect that the seller is selling fakes.

Do any of you have any insight as to how I can leave feedback now? It's no longer appearing under my won/recently purchased items AT ALL.

Thanks all :smile:

I purchased a LV wallet from Ebay (after having it checked out and with lots of email back and forth between the seller). After receiving it, something was off so I emailed Carol Ives and she confirmed it was a fake :sad: Obviously I am disappointed but now the item has been removed from Ebay (after the fact) and I had already emailed Ebay and opened a PayPal dispute, which I escalated to a claim today.

My first issue is that the seller only wants to offer a partial refund, I denied it. So I guess I am just waiting on PayPal to proceed w/an investigation. The second issue is that Ebay removed the listing so I am unable to leave feedback and reflect that the seller is selling fakes.

Do any of you have any insight as to how I can leave feedback now? It's no longer appearing under my won/recently purchased items AT ALL.

You can no longer leave feedback... I'm going through the exact same thing now.

You cannot leave feedback now. That auction is gone forever. Make sure that you have faxed your letter from Carol to PP. Do not wait for them to ask for it. I have the fax # if you need it.
I did this very thing about a month ago, but I faxed PP Carol's letter, seller refunded my money. I had to pay tho to ship the fake bag back to him.
Does this seller have more fakes for sell? If so, post his store or ID (if allowed) or PM to me.

You cannot leave feedback now. That auction is gone forever. Make sure that you have faxed your letter from Carol to PP. Do not wait for them to ask for it. I have the fax # if you need it.
I did this very thing about a month ago, but I faxed PP Carol's letter, seller refunded my money. I had to pay tho to ship the fake bag back to him.
Does this seller have more fakes for sell? If so, post his store or ID (if allowed) or PM to me.

I would love the fax # - please PM me w/it if you don't mind. I'll have to pay shipping back but the seller doesn't want to refund the full amount (and I won't settle for less). The seller doesn't have any more items right now but did have others listed that I reported. The seller's ID is aarablue - please feel free to keep an eye and report all fake listings...it's now my mission to shut this one down.

Don't do anyhing with the bag yet... Paypal told me they have arrangements with several design houses & some request that the bags be returned to them (through paypal), not the seller.

I remember one of the members here refusing to ship it back because its a federal crime to mail counterfeits. PayPal then shut up and let her destroy it herself.