eBay Buyers Be AWARE

angelheenim

Oct 29, 2019
I am just gonna state my story here it does still frustrate me that a seller can LIE just to sell. I bought an NYC stewardess on eBay in Putty descriptions does not state the condition asked the seller if bag ha no holes "she says none" so I bid for the bag and won. Once I received the bag it was sticky, painted pipping with 2 holes at the back. Since I am not in the US I have to ship the item to my location ASIA I opened a case about that and I just want a partial refund to compensate the seller's fault (Not stating the real condition of the bag). The seller was not cooperative and wants me to return the bag which will cost more than the price I paid for. Some people will really lie just to sell I guess.

IMG_20200729_231142.jpg

IMG_20200729_231135.jpg

IMG_20200729_231135.jpg

IMG_20200803_090829.jpg

IMG_20200803_090814.jpg

IMG_20200803_092455.jpg

IMG_20200803_090935.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: LadaZuri
That is horrible! I’m sorry you’re having to deal with this. I think you should report to the seller and ask for a full refund. The seller should have to pay all shipping costs since they did not report the hole and flat out lied about it.
She does not want to pay for the return (I used a forwarder) or even do the partial refund (which I would prefer due to costing) . She says she wants her beautiful bag back. Charge to experience. I guess

Right...but have you opened a case with eBay? She misrepresented the item. I would open the case and type in ”report seller” in the search field and proceed that way.
I already did and also with PayPal but she wants the bad to be sent back and both platforms require me to return the bag. Unfortunately, they are on the sellers side. The dispute has just closed today.

Don’t give up so easily. Not sure how complicated it may be due to this being an international sale, but eBay May rule in your favor if you send them pics. Please open a case and send them your pics. They may refund all of your money including shipping. Let eBay decide if this seller abused their policy. They may make her pay for the return ...which she probably won’t do.

I think if you open a case with eBay and send them pictures, they will read the communication between both of you. Ultimately, they will side with you if the seller was deceptive. That Means you should get your money back...all of it. There’s not much else to discuss. You just need to take action now. Good luck!