Ebay buyer claim I sell fake and open a dispute on Ebay and its on my favor

This is rude and uncalled for. Giving your opinion about what the OP should do is obviously fine, but there's no need to sling insults. You're also incorrect - at no time has the OP said that she would keep both the bag and the money; she said that if the PP funds reverted to her account, she would re-mail the bag to the buyer.

Thank you IrisCole
I've decided the best way is to return the money to the buyer instead of the purse as she didn't want it in the first place. It's just that we , me and buyer just go thru a headache about things. And it's a lesson learned for both of us seller and buyer also I do learn something new as if we are right of doing things it will be in our favor. And I don't feel right keeping something that is not mine even I won the case. I know who I am and will do the right thing. It doesn't matter how much the value is, if it's not mine I shouldn't keep it.
The thing I am trying to say is , a refund is on the way but buyer decide to open dispute on me and I contest and won. I am glad I won to prove it's not my wrong doing and now I am stuck with 2 things purse and money. And of course I shouldn't keep what is not mine, even I won. Will update when everything is settle.

No I am not keeping the item as will mail it off to her when she gets the message from eBay stating the dispute is in my favor. I am waiting for the to contact me or in 3 days I will mail it off to her as it's not mine anymore. But I am keeping the payment.

I stand by my comment. Reread what she posted. And if anyone does not like any opposing view, best not to post on a forum such as this.

There's nothing wrong with posting an opposing view, but there's no reason for you to insult her and say that her typing sucks; that's just a rude comment and has nothing to do with the situation that she posted about.

Maybe English isn't her first language and it's reflected in her typing.

Thank you ,
I am not here to argue with anyone and I do appreciated the people here that trying to help me and opinions. I only will take the good as for the one that want to insult me and says my behaviors sucks that is their opinion. I know who I am and if they want to judge me so be it. As opening a thread is to see how and the best way I can resolve this matter, even I won. At this forum I learned a lot. Many of those are very helpful.
Thank you to you guys that stand by me and for the one that hate me it won't hurt me a bit as I only will take the good and not the bad.

[I[/I]
Sorry but you can't tell people what or what not to post. If you post opposing views expect others to respond. That is exactly what I said, so post away

You were rude to the op, like it or not. WWDD. The seller stated no refunds and she purchased at her own risk. If the buyer is unhappy with an item there is a procedure to follow. The buyer is the one forcing a return. I see a problem buyer who should stay away from ebay. The seller was just following the rules.

Do I know there are crummy scam buyers or those who get buyers remorse? Yes I do. I also know OP was lucky that the buyer didn't damage and claim SNAD/fake to begin with because ebAy would likely sided with her and she would have had bag and money
So we will see if this is the end of this.

[I[/I]

Do I know there are crummy scam buyers or those who get buyers remorse? Yes I do. I also know OP was lucky that the buyer didn't damage and claim SNAD/fake to begin with because ebAy would likely sided with her and she would have had bag and money
So we will see if this is the end of this.
I find it hard to believe you think saying someones typing and attitude "sucks" is the appropriate way to express your opposition. The seller refunded the buyer when she got the bag back, despite selling an authentic bag. She spoke with eBay and Paypal the whole time and followed their instruction. What is your issue? She didn't even "force the buyer to take a bag that they felt had a problem". She issued a refund, but didn't feel she needed to be out shipping. This appears to be more a case of buyer's remorse than of the seller doing anything wrong. Or are sellers not allowed to stand by their listings and their terms & conditions in your opinion? The buyer was impatient, and did claim SNAD without being justified. It's one thing to make harsh comments, it's another to make rude and misinformed ones.

Back to the topic at hand ---- OP is waiting for the refund to clear. She'd already withdrawn the money from her account (before knowing that there'd be a refund) so now, the buyer has to wait while PP and the seller await the transfer of funds back to PP to clear.

I'll say this to the OP. I admire and respect anyone who is able to successfully communicate in English when English isn't her mother tongue. Although I took 2 foreign languages through high school and college and can understand enough to get by, there's no way I'd be able to post a problem in either of those languages on one of those countries' websites and express myself well enough for others to understand me.

Back to the topic at hand ---- OP is waiting for the refund to clear. She'd already withdrawn the money from her account (before knowing that there'd be a refund) so now, the buyer has to wait while PP and the seller await the transfer of funds back to PP to clear.

I'll say this to the OP. I admire and respect anyone who is able to successfully communicate in English when English isn't her mother tongue. Although I took 2 foreign languages through high school and college and can understand enough to get by, there's no way I'd be able to post a problem in either of those languages on one of those countries' websites and express myself well enough for others to understand me.

Thank you , I understand and spoke English well only that my writing is not that good. As for now there is nothing much I can do to speed the refund to the buyer as in PP it's still being held. I also called PP and asked when will the Pending stats to be removed and it's says 3-5 days . I also called ebay explaining instead of mailing the purse back to buyer and ebay is willing to pay for they shipping on my behalf but after posting here and listens to everyone my decision Is to give the buyer back her money. And this will take say by next week.

I find it hard to believe you think saying someones typing and attitude "sucks" is the appropriate way to express your opposition. The seller refunded the buyer when she got the bag back, despite selling an authentic bag. She spoke with eBay and Paypal the whole time and followed their instruction. What is your issue? She didn't even "force the buyer to take a bag that they felt had a problem". She issued a refund, but didn't feel she needed to be out shipping. This appears to be more a case of buyer's remorse than of the seller doing anything wrong. Or are sellers not allowed to stand by their listings and their terms & conditions in your opinion? The buyer was impatient, and did claim SNAD without being justified. It's one thing to make harsh comments, it's another to make rude and misinformed ones.

Yes the buyer did file SNAD on me and that is the reason my I contest it. Also they buyer can't wait for the payment to clear. If buyer do not file she could have her money back today.

PO: Here is what I think happened with the funds:
You issued a partial refund (minus shipping,s o it is not a full refund).and because you had no funds in your paypal account, refund is being taken from your bank account that is the funding source of your paypal account. So, it is being processed as an e-check. The buyer then opened a SNAD, so the amount that you kept (shipping) was put on hold. So, basically buyer was disputing just that partial amount that you kept. When paypal saw that, they decided the case in your favor and that amount was returned to you. The refund that you already issued (prior to the case being opened) was not returned to you and it will not be returned. Once your e-check refund clears, it will go to your buyer and you will see your bank account debited for it.

PO: Here is what I think happened with the funds:

You issued a partial refund (minus shipping,s o it is not a full refund).and because you had no funds in your paypal account, refund is being taken from your bank account that is the funding source of your paypal account. So, it is being processed as an e-check. The buyer then opened a SNAD, so the amount that you kept (shipping) was put on hold. So, basically buyer was disputing just that partial amount that you kept. When paypal saw that, they decided the case in your favor and that amount was returned to you. The refund that you already issued (prior to the case being opened) was not returned to you and it will not be returned. Once your e-check refund clears, it will go to your buyer and you will see your bank account debited for it.

Thank u for the explanation. Will update when everything clears.
Yes I did saw my shipping is reverted to me ,as the refund is still pending .