Ebay Bucks and Coach

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
Hey all! Just wanted to let you know ebay is doing a triple Ebay bucks offer, and it applies to Coach! If you rack up ebay bucks (I have around $117 waiting for January, LOL) and you are on the fence about a bag/acc on your wish list...
Now may be the time to buy.
I am pretty sure it applies to ALL Coach, not just bags. I am eyeing and trying to talk myself out of a bracelet that could give me $10 in ebay bucks. :smile:
But of course, the bags is where you can rack up the bucks. You could consider it "saving" money...or you can imagine in three months (or however long) buying a free bag! That is what I hope to do! :yahoo:

Happy shopping! :biggrin:

Last edited:

wanted_cordova

<3 Z & V
O.G.
Mar 29, 2006
Says 20.34 for me too. Wish it was going on earlier this month! Have already used ebay for many holiday gifts. Thanks for the heads up though... I miss BING, wahhhh!

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
What? Really?
That is not fair at all! I would not have posted this if I knew it was exclusive. :sad:

nc.girl

Girly Gear Head
Dec 10, 2010
North Carolina, USA
Wow, that is an awesome deal! Where do you go to see if you're eligible for the Triple Bucks? I'm watching a few Coaches on eBay right now, and it would be sweet if I could earn Triple Bucks if I buy any of them.

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
I don't know where you go...I just went to Ebay.com and it was right on the front page. So I went surfing last night and looked at the bucks I could get on different Coach items.

Roro

King of the House
O.G.
Oct 20, 2007
Between a FP store and an outlet
Sign into ebay and then view any listing page for any item at all, including Coach. Scroll down the page just a bit: below where you would enter a bid or an offer, above the shipping charge. That's where you should see how many ebay bucks you would earn for purchasing. By the way, there's a time limit: at noon EST, the triple bucks were available for 14 more hours.

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
It is only with certain sellers, though...
Don't feel bad, Liv...
My husband is trying to talk me into buying (and hoarding) a gold sequin spotlight...because I would get close to $15 in ebay bucks, LOL!
Cheapest one I can find worth a squat is $364...and I KNOW they are at outlets now.
Don't think I will be doing that.

nursie

selective hoarder
O.G.
Sep 29, 2010
Columbia,SC
i am not supposed to be buying. or at least not admitting it anywhere! but thank you for posting because i *did* have a bag i was watching for bin....went ahead and got it today since i was rather sure i'd get in a couple of days anyway. that's a few more dollars coming to me in january!