Ebay Bucks and Coach

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
Hey all! Just wanted to let you know ebay is doing a triple Ebay bucks offer, and it applies to Coach! If you rack up ebay bucks (I have around $117 waiting for January, LOL) and you are on the fence about a bag/acc on your wish list...
Now may be the time to buy.
I am pretty sure it applies to ALL Coach, not just bags. I am eyeing and trying to talk myself out of a bracelet that could give me $10 in ebay bucks. :smile:
But of course, the bags is where you can rack up the bucks. You could consider it "saving" money...or you can imagine in three months (or however long) buying a free bag! That is what I hope to do! :yahoo:

Happy shopping! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Wow, that is an awesome deal! Where do you go to see if you're eligible for the Triple Bucks? I'm watching a few Coaches on eBay right now, and it would be sweet if I could earn Triple Bucks if I buy any of them.

Sign into ebay and then view any listing page for any item at all, including Coach. Scroll down the page just a bit: below where you would enter a bid or an offer, above the shipping charge. That's where you should see how many ebay bucks you would earn for purchasing. By the way, there's a time limit: at noon EST, the triple bucks were available for 14 more hours.

It is only with certain sellers, though...
Don't feel bad, Liv...
My husband is trying to talk me into buying (and hoarding) a gold sequin spotlight...because I would get close to $15 in ebay bucks, LOL!
Cheapest one I can find worth a squat is $364...and I KNOW they are at outlets now.
Don't think I will be doing that.

i am not supposed to be buying. or at least not admitting it anywhere! but thank you for posting because i *did* have a bag i was watching for bin....went ahead and got it today since i was rather sure i'd get in a couple of days anyway. that's a few more dollars coming to me in january!