eBay Bucks – 2% back!

Cedes

tori
Apr 10, 2006
Did anyone else get this message (I cropped my ID out so it's minus the header)?:

ebaybucks.jpg

At first I thought it was a scam so I checked my messages on *bay itself - turns out it's legitimate. 2% isn't a whole lot but it's better than nothing. Are any of the other cash back sites offering a higher percentage?

I think one of the downfalls is that the money you get back comes in the form of an *bay certificate. Not that one can't find stuff on there to buy but it'd be nice to just get a check or a PP credit ;)

NYC - that's weird that this has been going on that long and they haven't made it a public program yet.

<--- looks like vlad is messing with the site!

Yippee!!! I got one too!!!

It says:

Among other restrictions, purchases made in the following categories DO NOT qualify:
  • All categories in eBay Motors (note that Parts & Accessories purchases DO qualify)
  • Classifieds
  • Real Estate
  • Business & Industrial Capital Equipment, including the following capital equipment categories and the related subcategories:
    • Agriculture & Forestry > Tractors & Farm Machinery
    • Construction > Heavy Equipment, Trailers
    • Food Service & Retail > Concession Trailers & Carts
    • Healthcare, Lab & Life Science > Imaging & Aesthetics Equipment
    • Industrial Supply, MRO > Fork Lifts & Other Lifts; Manufacturing & Metalworking > Manufacturing Equipment; Manufacturing & Metalworking > Metalworking Equipment; Office, Printing & Shipping > Commercial Printing Presses
And you have to pay with PAYPAL so I think that means you could still use cashback