Ebay Advice...Please

OP, you may have a legitimate concern... Unfortunately, there are many scammers
especially in the luxury market.. $1900 is a large sum of money to possibly be
scammed out of.

If you can have your bag professionally authenticated as suggested above, that would confirm that your bag is authentic & should put the buyer at ease

If the potential buyer starts asking ?'s that you don't seem comfortable with,
you can cancel the transaction.

Even though 1st time buyers have to start somewhere with a buy, you certainly
don't want to be any more vulnerable than you have to be.

If you are not comfortable, I would not go forward with this transaction but
just understand that you might be dealing with this situation again.

Thanks everyone for your advice. I just have a bad feeling. Usually newbies are overly friendly and sweet (my experience). This person seems different, maybe there is a bit of a language barrier .... I don't know. Out of my 50+ sells I've only been worried one other time. It ended up turning out just fine. I'm just scared that she would say she received an empty box or something. Ugh I would be mortified if that happened. Does recording packaging and handing to postmaster help prevent that??
Everything that I sell has been purchased by me. Most of my items are bought by me and used for a bit and then sold. I have sold a few new things that I bought impulsively and never used and decided to sell. I currently have 5 Chanels that I hope to sell, after that I would like to stop selling such high priced items due to the fear of being scammed.

Thanks everyone for your advice. I just have a bad feeling. Usually newbies are overly friendly and sweet (my experience). This person seems different, maybe there is a bit of a language barrier .... I don't know. Out of my 50+ sells I've only been worried one other time. It ended up turning out just fine. I'm just scared that she would say she received an empty box or something. Ugh I would be mortified if that happened. Does recording packaging and handing to postmaster help prevent that??
Everything that I sell has been purchased by me. Most of my items are bought by me and used for a bit and then sold. I have sold a few new things that I bought impulsively and never used and decided to sell. I currently have 5 Chanels that I hope to sell, after that I would like to stop selling such high priced items due to the fear of being scammed.

Is this a domestic or international transaction??

You could ask for a wire transfer if that is at all possible..

But really, if you are not comfortable & even though you have had
other successful transactions, sometimes your "gut" kicks in & that
is the warning that you need.

I don't even know if having your item recorded being packed by
someone is enough protection to avoid a scam these days...

if it is an auction or a BIN there is no way to prevent a low fb bidder/buyer from bidding at the last second and winning or just hitting BIN. Of course you can refund and relist but that isn't going to work for very long. You can put all the restrictions you want in a listing and it doesn't mean squat. If you are really serious about barring certain buyers you can list it with Best Offer.

And if you refund and relist, that buyer can rightly neg you. If they win and pay, you're obligated to follow through.

It's possible she's just nervous because she knows there are a lot of fakes out there and doesn't know who to trust.

We were all newbies once and chances are that most of us have been the victim of a counterfeit item so we can understand. I'd spend the $5-7 to have the bag authenticated, put it in the listing that "bag was authenticated by..... Feel free to send them the item number for reassurance of authenticity."

And if you refund and relist, that buyer can rightly neg you. If they win and pay, you're obligated to follow through.

It's possible she's just nervous because she knows there are a lot of fakes out there and doesn't know who to trust.

We were all newbies once and chances are that most of us have been the victim of a counterfeit item so we can understand. I'd spend the $5-7 to have the bag authenticated, put it in the listing that "bag was authenticated by..... Feel free to send them the item number for reassurance of authenticity."

That's 3 votes for paying the small fee for authenticating this bag yourself (even though you bought it; I did the exact same thing I'm recommending that you do even though I bought mine myself at the boutique and had all paperwork). It's truly worth it for peace of mind for you and for the buyer.