Ebano vs. Nero Large Veneeta Belly Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! I am having a hard time deciding which color to get. I need help from people with more fashion sense than me!

I wear both black and brown often. I have a black purse that I don't want to use anymore, but if I get the ebano bag, I can use my other for black outfits.

Is it okay to wear an ebano bag with black tops and jeans or gray bottoms? I am not sure. Any advice would be appreciated!!!

Thanks!

2. Absolutely:yes:

3. agreed, i think ebano works with black and grey. it's so pretty and really showcases the weaving : )

though i do love my nero veneta.

4. In the new S/S 2011 thread, there is a lot of ebano with black and gray.

5. Works in my closet!

6. I like the combination of brown/black/grey. I actually have a sweater (fair isle cardigan) that is those colors.

7. I wear my ebano with black.
    I love the contrast and feel it looks quite sharp!:smile:

8. I like how ebano compliment most of the colours, and that's why I need to have one.

9. Exactly! Ebano I look at more of a "need" then a want. lol
    I can't think of a color in my wardrobe where ebano doesn't look fantastic.

I hope you try it.

10. I was just going though this whole debate with myself a few weeks back, I love them both and could not decide, so I haven't purchased either at this point. Both are gorgeous and both go with everything. Good luck.

11. Ebano looks great with black and grey and as a bonus works with summer colours too.