eBags ~ Extra 25% Off Ony One Item Through 8/10

uconntolehigh

Nov 3, 2006
Thank you for sharing!

Got a $650 Samsonite spinner for only $280. Not counting the 8% cashback yet...

Wanted it for a long time~~~:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

cbrooke

Feb 11, 2007
no discount for me either :sad:

ETA: seems code is EMEXTRA25.....but has restrictions

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
^^ There was NO code in the offer I received. Instead it stated that the discount would be taken at checkout. I believe that it applies to sale items only. I've emailed them about it and hopefully will hear back before the 10th! :confused1:

Last edited:

starkfan

O.G.
Jan 18, 2009
^ The code is usually stated at the top of eBags's emails, bagachondriac. :flowers: E.g. I have this at the top of my email for this promo:

Enter code EMEXTRA25 for an EXTRA 25% Off*
Can't see images? View online version here.
You usually don't need to enter the code if you click through to eBags from your email, as it's "embedded" in the link and applied automatically. If you click through from the email, you'll get an extra banner image in eBags that states the promotion. (See attached pic.) If you don't see that banner, or if you see another banner, then all you need to do is enter the code above at checkout, and you should see the promotion too. I believe this promo works on non-sale items too, as it seemed to work with full-priced items when I tried it. It just can't be used on the list of restricted brands.

Attachments

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
^ The code is usually stated at the top of eBags's emails, bagachondriac. :flowers: E.g. I have this at the top of my email for this promo:

You usually don't need to enter the code if you click through to eBags from your email, as it's "embedded" in the link and applied automatically. If you click through from the email, you'll get an extra banner image in eBags that states the promotion. (See attached pic.) If you don't see that banner, or if you see another banner, then all you need to do is enter the code above at checkout, and you should see the promotion too. I believe this promo works on non-sale items too, as it seemed to work with full-priced items when I tried it. It just can't be used on the list of restricted brands.
Sorry..,I thought that I looked it over completely, however having never shopped with them before, I guess I didn't know what to look for. I always try to scan the entire email newsletter, but I guess I missed it with this one. And wouldn't ya know...I deleted it already!