EB vs Outremer

chaibee

Oct 24, 2008
Actually, I haven't seen the EB real life, but i'm in love this colour and hope to own one! :biggrin:

Can you pls give some comments what different of EB and Outremer?

I saw the holiday collection real life, do you know is Outremer colour??

SkyBlueDay

Happy as Larry
May 10, 2009
I've heard Outremer has a more purplish undertone to it, and it seems to be the case from the pictures posted on another thread.

The sales manager I spoke to tells me that Outremer is slightly deeper/darker than Electric Blue.

delmilano

loves b bags
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
they are not the same shade of color at all. i saw both IRL, EB is an electric blue, outremer has purple in it, it's not a true blue color, it's very bright though.
and it's not as subtle as indigo. it's a bright pop purple blue bag.

umimaddicted

To Bal bags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
they are not the same shade of color at all. i saw both IRL, EB is an electric blue, outremer has purple in it, it's not a true blue color, it's very bright though.
and it's not as subtle as indigo. it's a bright pop purple blue bag.

That is why Indigo is such a great color because it isn't in your face bright but just subtle beautiful blue with a hint of red. I will wait to see more pics or wait to see IRL before I grab outremer. I am very curious though with Ourtremer and Rose Gold Hardware. That might be interesting. I put my rose gold bracelet up to my Indigo Day bag and it is very interesting indeed.

delmilano

loves b bags
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
it's very bright, but well, i guess the color varies from one bag to another. so many there are more subtle outremer bags. the ones i saw at the printemps very ultra bright though.
and more purple than blue.