EB Suede Declics 140mm are here!!!

shoegal

O.G.
Mar 10, 2006
Illinois
^ I thought jimmy wanted the fuschia. Anyhoo, I ordered mine, got the call for the 39.5 and jumped on it. I also have them in peacock in the the 140 and really they arent that bad. They do take a little practice though.

BagsR4Me

Throw it in da bag!!
O.G.
Oct 7, 2008
New York City
OMG! :nuts: I really want to see modeling pics by whoever gets these. Maybe even a video--I can't believe anyone can actually walk in them. If I even tried them on, I think I would have a serious case of vertigo... :P

cllover

Aug 4, 2008
writing prison
ooh i got the call today, too! But I so can't justify the purchase as I already have a pair of Declics and got turquoise ronrons to satisfy my cool color cravings!

rilokiley

Oct 15, 2008
no the color isn't EB, it's yellow. I just posted the pic to show the height. EB is a TDF color:tup:

I think she knows the difference- she just wanted to know if the shoe in the boutique photo was actually EB or something darker.

me961610

Mar 6, 2007
Here are a couple more pics I got. For some reason, I thought EB was brighter too but the SA told me this is the exact same color as last spring's EB declic.

Sorry I did not post these pics earlier...It took me a while to figure out how to resize the image to be < than 200K.:Push:

Attachments