Jimmy Choo EB Mahala on ebay?

That was quick! I'm not a Mahala fan at all but even I considered it briefly just because of the color and how htf it is! But with no description of the condition, way too risky. It looks like it's been pretty well broken in, what do you think Bonnie? Does yours hang like that?

By the way.....Hi Miss Bonnie!! :smile:

I think Muggles is going to have a stroke when she sees that this bag was listed, hopefully she's the one who got it!

That was quick! I'm not a Mahala fan at all but even I considered it briefly just because of the color and how htf it is! But with no description of the condition, way too risky. It looks like it's been pretty well broken in, what do you think Bonnie? Does yours hang like that?

By the way.....Hi Miss Bonnie!! :smile:

I think Muggles is going to have a stroke when she sees that this bag was listed, hopefully she's the one who got it!

I hope it was Muggles too-- but then again I kinda hope it wasn't because the lack of description of the condition coupled with no buyer protection is a red flag to me. It looks fairly worn in the pics.

I agree Lionlaw....that bag could very well be a heart breaker. It would stink for Muggles to think she's getting the bag of her dreams and then have it end up not being in very good condition.

I think it looks pretty worn as well.

Oh, and I just noticed the $200 buyer protection! I wouldn't have touched that bag with a 10 foot pole....

It looked like there were some weird bleached out sections at the top front right. I asked the seller to send more pics, but it was sold shortly after. Plus no pics of the lilac plate? Hmmmm.

For $600. even if it is a little worn, it is a pretty good deal on this bag. The buyer protection was a concern as well, but the last 2 Choos I have gotten on ebay have been from new sellers with only $200...you just never know.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:It wasn't me! The one day I don't turn the computer on and It is there! I have the worst luck! The old dh was home and keeping his eagle eye on what I was doing!:wtf::crybaby::tdown::btdh:Just beating a dead horse!