EB Mahala on ebay?

Stinkerbelle

May 6, 2007
It does look like it, doesn't it? It also looks authentic from the photos shown. This one is going to get snapped up FAST!! :yes:

Stinkerbelle

May 6, 2007
Too bad there is zero description on the condition though....I'd definitely ask questions although this bag could go very quickly.

Stinkerbelle

May 6, 2007
That was quick! I'm not a Mahala fan at all but even I considered it briefly just because of the color and how htf it is! But with no description of the condition, way too risky. It looks like it's been pretty well broken in, what do you think Bonnie? Does yours hang like that?

By the way.....Hi Miss Bonnie!! :smile:

I think Muggles is going to have a stroke when she sees that this bag was listed, hopefully she's the one who got it!

lionlaw

Jul 13, 2007
That was quick! I'm not a Mahala fan at all but even I considered it briefly just because of the color and how htf it is! But with no description of the condition, way too risky. It looks like it's been pretty well broken in, what do you think Bonnie? Does yours hang like that?

By the way.....Hi Miss Bonnie!! :smile:

I think Muggles is going to have a stroke when she sees that this bag was listed, hopefully she's the one who got it!
I hope it was Muggles too-- but then again I kinda hope it wasn't because the lack of description of the condition coupled with no buyer protection is a red flag to me. It looks fairly worn in the pics.

Stinkerbelle

May 6, 2007
I agree Lionlaw....that bag could very well be a heart breaker. It would stink for Muggles to think she's getting the bag of her dreams and then have it end up not being in very good condition.

I think it looks pretty worn as well.

Oh, and I just noticed the $200 buyer protection! I wouldn't have touched that bag with a 10 foot pole....

starbuxxx

O.G.
Jan 25, 2007
San Francisco
I almost got this but couldn't bring myself to hit the BIN - I emailed Jburgh to see what she thought and she pointed out either some discoloration marks or bad lighting.

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
It looked like there were some weird bleached out sections at the top front right. I asked the seller to send more pics, but it was sold shortly after. Plus no pics of the lilac plate? Hmmmm.

jmcadon

Jimmy Choo lover
Jul 2, 2007
Northern California
For $600. even if it is a little worn, it is a pretty good deal on this bag. The buyer protection was a concern as well, but the last 2 Choos I have gotten on ebay have been from new sellers with only $200...you just never know.

muggles

In search of....
O.G.
Aug 15, 2007
Blue Ridge Mountains!!
:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:It wasn't me! The one day I don't turn the computer on and It is there! I have the worst luck! The old dh was home and keeping his eagle eye on what I was doing!:wtf::crybaby::tdown::btdh:Just beating a dead horse!