EB has landed - anyone have pics yet?

^^^ It was great to bump into Lovelygarments.

I actually saw her sitting there and said 'you look familiar'

I was handling some coin purses trying to pick one out. It was when LG started talking about the coin purses too and asking what year they were that I knew she had to be from TPF. I knew it was you LG!!! how bizarre that we would meet there!!?

ps. I PM'd you about the coin!!

ELECTRIC BLUE: Just so everyone knows, the large pic posted of it ARE NOTHING LIKE the real life colour. Its actually like the shot of the hanging bags. Thats the real life colour. Ignore the work and the PT shot taken on the floor. Its NOTHING like that at all.

I should know. I had EB on my shoulder...

Well, I tried. As we all know, it's so very hard to photog these bags. Not to mention the pic I posted was probably under the sun with FLASH:Push:. But I had to share. People can take it or leave it.

Well, I tried. As we all know, it's so very hard to photog these bags. Not to mention the pic I posted was probably under the sun with FLASH:Push:. But I had to share. People can take it or leave it.

Hi Pinaygirl, thank you so much for taking the photo! :tup: So many of the Balenciaga colors are notoriously hard to photograph. And with the different lighting sources, conditions, etc., the exact same bag will appear so different IRL. Yesterday I saw an 05 bordeaux (slinks' beautiful make-up) for the first time - I have seen it a million times posted on TPF - I would never have taken a second look at it. But I fell in love with it yesterday. :love: Anyway, I just wanted to tell you thank you...:girlsigh:

Hi Pinaygirl, thank you so much for taking the photo! :tup: So many of the Balenciaga colors are notoriously hard to photograph. And with the different lighting sources, conditions, etc., the exact same bag will appear so different IRL. Yesterday I saw an 05 bordeaux (slinks' beautiful make-up) for the first time - I have seen it a million times posted on TPF - I would never have taken a second look at it. But I fell in love with it yesterday. :love: Anyway, I just wanted to tell you thank you...:girlsigh:

Thanks, LOVELYKAY! I'm glad most of you girls appreciate the pic. :tup: Now, let's just wait to see more.. Keep 'em coming, ladies ( and gents).:P

Yes it is the EB.:yes: Kim took this picture in the back (stock room) under the florecent light so it did not come out so great.:sad: She told me it is the same color of the one hanging that some one posted on the forum months ago.:tup: This is how much i know so far.:smile:

:flowers: for posting ~ this is exactly the eb i was hoping for ~ :love: :woohoo:

thanks for the pics pinaygirl, it gives me an idea of how EB is. and like all b bags, the color is so difficult to capture, especially with flash. i can imagine how it will look like in natural light from your pics. it'll be really HOT!

Yet another great thread. It's a privilege to read this up to the minute info all they way from Australia! Thanks everyone who contributed. I love electric blue, in all the pics shown. I am looking forward to meeting my EB RH Work!

BTW, I think EB looks good with both SGH & GGH. The SGH makes it a little duller and the GGH livens it up! Both look great in their own right.

Pinaygirl, thanks for the photo!! I can't wait to see it IRL and next to other blues (comparison shots).
KDC: We're going to be EB RH work twins! Can't wait to break in that puppy!

pinaygirl and Nanaz, thank you both for posting! :flowers: The lighting at BalNY is notoriously awful - in those pictures the bags actually look more washed out than my Ocean (although mine seems to be more vivid than most).

It's really nice to see some pictures though! I'm getting an EB coin purse with GSH so now I have a better idea of what it will look like...

pinaygirl1208, we always appreciate pics, whether they are true to life colors or not! Please don't feel unappreciated!

Mmmmm giant envelope clutch in EB!!!

AWWWW, no sweetcakes.:yes::heart: I very much feel appreciated! All credit should go to Swissflower. She's great!:woohoo: I just posted it for her as she kept trying her best to log in but no luck. What the heck was I doing up at 2am??:shrugs: