Eat Pray Love - Necklace???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know who made the necklace Julia Roberts was wearing in the movie Eat Pray Love?? She was wearing the necklace with a leather jacket and white shirt?

necklace in eat pray love 3.jpg

necklace in eat pray love 2.jpg

2. I don't know, but I sure love it! Will be eagerly watching this thread to find out.

3. I don't know either but that is a lovely necklace.

On another note, did you know that Dogeared has a Eat Pray Love inspired line of jewelry? Pretty stuff, but I don't think that necklace is one of their pieces.

4. ahh I wish there was a higher quality picture that I zoom into. I absolutely love that piece!

5. Thanks! I did previously check out Dogeared and among many jewelry designers mentioned for that movie but I haven't been able to track down the designer for this specific necklace!!! I hope someone will be able to post a response on this thread!!!

6. i saw this movie yesterday so i got a nice good look at that necklace and it's so pretty. i hope someone can come in here and identify who makes it.

7. It reminds me of Jeanine Payer, though Me & Ro did a lot of jewelry for the movie.

8. i just checked me & ro's website and there's a link on the front page of jewelry from the movie, eat pray love. this is the only one that may look similar, but i still don't think it's the same one.

http://www.meandrojewelry.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=49&PID=4&page=4

9. thanks for the link. i did previously check me & ro's among other designers but nothing looked exactly like the necklace in the picture. the necklace/charm dangles a lot longer. i hope the necklace from the movie is not custom made and is available for purchase. crossing my fingers!!