Easy UV/LED polish removel?

Which brand of LED or UV polishes has the easiest and fastest removal?

I think that hybrid polishes are the easiest to remove, so CND Shellac and OPI GelColor (only the base is hybrid). But if you experiment with different techniques and products, you can have good removals with most brands. But be careful about going too fast, that's when damage occurs. Allowing a good soak will always make a removal easier.

CND Shellac removes most quickly for me, but I don't have problems removing my pure gel polishes when I use a regular nail polish basecoat under my gel base coat. (I use Orly Bonder regular polish basecoat, but this doesn't work for everyone. A regular polish base also decreases your overall wear time).

I agree wholeheartedly with NancyG that taking things slowly & learning one system well will be the keys to mastering the techniques for getting long wear & gentle removal.

CND Shellac removes most quickly for me, but I don't have problems removing my pure gel polishes when I use a regular nail polish basecoat under my gel base coat. (I use Orly Bonder regular polish basecoat, but this doesn't work for everyone. A regular polish base also decreases your overall wear time).

I agree wholeheartedly with NancyG that taking things slowly & learning one system well will be the keys to mastering the techniques for getting long wear & gentle removal.
Thank you so much for your respond

I think that hybrid polishes are the easiest to remove, so CND Shellac and OPI GelColor (only the base is hybrid). But if you experiment with different techniques and products, you can have good removals with most brands. But be careful about going too fast, that's when damage occurs. Allowing a good soak will always make a removal easier.
Thank you, I will try shellac.