Easy Rider - What do you think?

Jul 25, 2008
OMG, I am totally LOVING this bag! VERY different from RM's past collections, but I really like it. What do you all think?!?! I'm considering preordering from LB so that I can rack up some Luxe points and maybe pick up a BF pouch :graucho: . Here is the only pic that I could find of it so far:
http://www.stefanibags.com/rebecca-minkoff-easy-rider .

I wish that there was a mod picture but I'm still loving it!

What are your opinions?!?! I've always been drawn to the more "edgy" bags, but I know that for those that like more classic styles, this is prolly not your cup of tea. I just can't take my eyes off! I kinda wish it was in colors, though. Like a PH or deep blue color. But I love it so much that I think I might make it my first black bag!

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
love it. The Easy Rider collection kicks arse. So motorcycle / rocker chic. I love that bag and the Date clutch. I also love the Satchel too. I never liked loveletter, but the Easy rider one I can definitely see myself buying!

that bag is amazing. I hope you get her! She is so beautiful.

I like it too. It would be too big for me because I don't carry a lot, but I love the look of it. I like that it has some edgy embellishments, but it's not covered in studs and zippers...

Do you think that the two zippers on the front and the two flaps on the side are functional pockets? Gosh I hope so. That is a MUST for me. My PH Zip Devote is the only bag that I currently own (or that have really ever loved) that does not have outside pockets. Anybody heard if they work or not by any chance???

I saw a B&W tie dye Easy Rider Satchel in Nordstroms today. It has brass studs. I have to say I was very intrigued, it was really cool! One of the front pockets goes sideways inside real deep across the front, and the other pocket is shallow if that makes any sense. I need to go back and check it out again as I was rushed for time this afternoon and didn't get a great look. The also had a few MAM's in purple and black tie dye.

I want the Date Clutch in White. I can see it as being feminine with some rocker edge to it. Three Sirens has it for preorder but sadly the code expired. :Push: I will wait until I see better pics of it. ^_^ Since Summer is so close I'm lusting for White bags now. And that ERDC will be perfect!!

Time for me to save more money!! =D

I saw a B&W tie dye Easy Rider Satchel in Nordstroms today. It has brass studs. I have to say I was very intrigued, it was really cool! One of the front pockets goes sideways inside real deep across the front, and the other pocket is shallow if that makes any sense. I need to go back and check it out again as I was rushed for time this afternoon and didn't get a great look. The also had a few MAM's in purple and black tie dye.

Ok I am a weirdo for quoting myself, but I made a mistake. I saw the Easy Rider HOBO, not satchel. And I went back and bought it! :P

I'll post some pics this afternoon.