Easy Rider Devote? Any pics of info??

xokarmaxo

O.G.
Dec 30, 2008
I was on the RM website and saw a picture of a white Easy Rider Devote. It is gorgeous!

I asked Luna Boston if they were going to be getting this bag, and they said that they wouldn't, but could special order it. They said that they think it comes in black, white and yellow with silver hardware and it's $635.

I would love to get this bag, but without seeing more pictures of it, I don't feel comfortable ordering it - does that make sense?

I did a google search and couldn't find *anything* on this bag. :sad: Does anyone have any info on it? Size? Other pictures? Your thoughts on this bag?

Thanking you in advance for your response! :smile:

I saw it IRL, in white, at Holt Renfrew in Toronto when Rebecca Minkoff was here last week. They weren't actually selling it - it was for display only, apparently. It was GORGEOUS! In fact, the whole easy rider line was so much nicer in person than on film. The hardware and studs are gorgeous! I never would have considered the ER Devote, but after seeing it...it's a contender!

I saw it IRL, in white, at Holt Renfrew in Toronto when Rebecca Minkoff was here last week. They weren't actually selling it - it was for display only, apparently. It was GORGEOUS! In fact, the whole easy rider line was so much nicer in person than on film. The hardware and studs are gorgeous! I never would have considered the ER Devote, but after seeing it...it's a contender!

Thanks, xlana, for posting the link. :smile:

I think the white is gorgeous, but I'm a little afraid of white bags. LOL! I heard that it comes in black and a pale yellow. I may want the black one, but would love to see pictures of it before I buy it, sight unseen.

Ugh! I had my heart set on getting the Botkier Howard Street Large Satchel in Black when my LB luxe points become active, but then this bag comes along!

Bumping this thread since I'm interested in the Easy Rider Devote as well... has anyone bought one yet?

I sent LB an e-mail too, and they told me they could SO it, but I'm still not sure. Has anyone had quality issues with SO's places through LB? I don't live in the US and LB doesn't give refunds or free shipping for fixes for international orders, so if it's damaged, I'm pretty much stuck with it.