Easy Caviar/Casual Journey Club

Hi Guys!
I just bought this easy caviar jumbo pre-owned and while I'm waiting for it to arrive I'm wondering if any of you have tried bag liners to keep its shape or have discovered any good cleaning techniques on the softer caviar? The bag looks to be in excellent condition however it's very squashy and so when it gets to me I want to stuff it and treat it to bring it back to the best condition it can be before I use it.. any tips??

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_9167.PNG
    IMG_9167.PNG
    937.5 KB · Views: 2,242
Hi Nvei! Thank you!! They do not make it with Gold hardware unfortunately...I wanted it with Gold too! But in the end I feel like the silver hardware goes with more. :smile: Yes, I got it from the store in San Francisco. It was from Spring 2013 but it became so popular they kept making it…I do know they were still making it up until last winter for sure. Ebay has had some brand new ones available but I would always call around to the stores first. I had a friend that wanted a particular WOC that she was told was not available anymore and found it randomly at a Bloomingdales after she had given up! Good luck on your search! :smile:
hi I just got a gold easy flap with gold hardware - trying to decide whether to keep it?! It's from 2015 pre owned.. does anyone mind sharing their thoughts on it? thx :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_2137.JPG
    IMG_2137.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 1,999