Easy(?) Bloomies Question

akillian24

Flap Happy
Aug 16, 2008
Does Bloomingdales carry M/L black lambskin flaps... with SHW? Typically? (Ex: I know NM does). I might mentally be able to justify buying my Chanel in March if I open an account and get 20% off..........

The $4K mark is really eating at me with this next price increase. :-/

Unless u get the bag at that special promtional time (which rumor has it will happen in March) you will only get 10%. I guess timing is everything in this case =)

Unless u get the bag at that special promtional time (which rumor has it will happen in March) you will only get 10%. I guess timing is everything in this case =)

Oooh - If the stars align I could get my March bag with the 20% off... provided the bag is in stock. However, I'd still be OK with the 10%. I just need something to justify the latest (rumored, but sounds legit) price increase. So I'm scheming. LOL.

Thank you very much for the information!

Oooh - If the stars align I could get my March bag with the 20% off... provided the bag is in stock. However, I'd still be OK with the 10%. I just need something to justify the latest (rumored, but sounds legit) price increase. So I'm scheming. LOL.

Thank you very much for the information!

Online it says 15% off right now. I think it happens 2x a month when they raise it to 15% :yahoo:

by march the price might be that much higher--eek

Exactly what I'm worried about. Ppphhhpst. *But*, if I can get a 10% - 15% discount, I'd feel better about it. Also - since I don't have a Bloomingdales in my state, I might also get out of sales tax.....evening out the increase. :smile: