Easy(?) Bloomies Question

akillian24

Flap Happy
Aug 16, 2008
Does Bloomingdales carry M/L black lambskin flaps... with SHW? Typically? (Ex: I know NM does). I might mentally be able to justify buying my Chanel in March if I open an account and get 20% off..........

The $4K mark is really eating at me with this next price increase. :-/

Israeli_Flava

Counting My Blessings 1 Birkin At A Time ;)
O.G.
Nov 26, 2009
Birkin Bliss
Unless u get the bag at that special promtional time (which rumor has it will happen in March) you will only get 10%. I guess timing is everything in this case =)

akillian24

Flap Happy
Aug 16, 2008
Unless u get the bag at that special promtional time (which rumor has it will happen in March) you will only get 10%. I guess timing is everything in this case =)
Oooh - If the stars align I could get my March bag with the 20% off... provided the bag is in stock. However, I'd still be OK with the 10%. I just need something to justify the latest (rumored, but sounds legit) price increase. So I'm scheming. LOL.

Thank you very much for the information!

ellielily

O.G.
Sep 30, 2010
Oooh - If the stars align I could get my March bag with the 20% off... provided the bag is in stock. However, I'd still be OK with the 10%. I just need something to justify the latest (rumored, but sounds legit) price increase. So I'm scheming. LOL.

Thank you very much for the information!
Online it says 15% off right now. I think it happens 2x a month when they raise it to 15% :yahoo:

akillian24

Flap Happy
Aug 16, 2008
by march the price might be that much higher--eek
Exactly what I'm worried about. Ppphhhpst. *But*, if I can get a 10% - 15% discount, I'd feel better about it. Also - since I don't have a Bloomingdales in my state, I might also get out of sales tax.....evening out the increase. :smile:

akillian24

Flap Happy
Aug 16, 2008
Online it says 15% off right now. I think it happens 2x a month when they raise it to 15% :yahoo:
I would be super excited!! I'm hoping that isn't only for online purchases and/or Chanel excluded. Wouldn't that be grand?!!

ellielily

O.G.
Sep 30, 2010
I would be super excited!! I'm hoping that isn't only for online purchases and/or Chanel excluded. Wouldn't that be grand?!!
I don't know if youre still looking for it, but it does work, just did it a week ago by phone order :yahoo: Good luck and post a pic!

lovechanel920

Feb 4, 2010
CA
I tried waiting for Bloomies but they NEVER have the bag. I just opted to go get it from Saks with 0 interest for 12 months.

Kai Lien

O.G.
Mar 4, 2007
Yeah, bloomies stock is very low compared to Saks. :sad:

Akillian24, they usually can get you 15% off. Try asking.