Easter Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. meeting ended earlier than expected and i decided to pop by next building for some shopping....... alas, was it a good or bad move??? :yes::nogood:

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      51.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      40.3 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      37.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Let's see those beauties!

3. :woohoo:

4. Here! So exciting to be live!

5. You work next to a boutique? That would ruin me.

6. oh my gosh so many boxes....so excited!!1

7. Oh wow, waiting for the reveal:yahoo:

8. i just love chanel's packaging! my heart really ached when i teared e beautiful wrapper... silly i know!

Attached Files:

• 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      27.3 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      30.3 KB
      Views:
  9. my headquarter is located next to a mall with all e big brands and today i had to attend a meeting there which ended 2hrs earlier than expected

yes i totally agree... i will be so tempted to just "pop" by next door to check on new arrivals!! :lol:

10. okies i know this isnt chanel but pls kindly bear with me :woot::woot:

isnt she the sweetest thing u've seen??? i think she's beautiful!! i was joking with the SA shes gonna be my new pet and i'll brush her hair daily :lol:

Attached Files:

• 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      31.7 KB
      Views:
    • 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      77 KB
      Views:
  11. thank u ladies for sharing my excitement!! :woohoo:
    :smooch::smooch:

12. presenting my HG for cardholders: black caviar in GHW!

i have seen many reveals and posts on this cardholder but my country's always out of stock for this particular model! i was so desperate i bought the lambskin in GHW but my heart was still yearning for caviar.

im so so so happy to finally lay my hands on this! my life is perfect now (at least for today:P)

Attached Files:

• 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      32.2 KB
      Views:
  13. Ooo I'm here!!!

14. next: gold vintage looking brooch which is huge!

didnt plan on getting this since i'm always leaning towards those with crystals but the SA was very persuasive!! she said this has a nice vintage feel with chanel signature chain design. she even go to great lengths by posing in front of the mirror, pinning to her top, then at her collar, at scarf, at a necklace. must really give it to her for effort. :lol:
    honestly i do feel this is a beautiful piece and it grows on me e more i look at it :smile:

Attached Files:

• 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      28.3 KB
      Views:
  15. OMGggg!!! live! :doggie:

btw! your Fendi! I've been looking to get that exact one!