Easter insta-reveal (and an LV first for me)!

Congrats! They are lovely. Are they comfortable and true to size? My SA once said that canvas shoes are more stiff than leather shoes. I totally love the look of them and have been stalking them on the website.
I think so. They feel a lot like my Tieks. They are more stiff but the slouchy design makes it so that they don't have a hard feeling. I've tried on loafers from LV before and didn't care for them because they were too firm.

I'm normally an 8 but went with 8.5. The 9 would have also been fine, it was really a small difference. The 8 was too small.

I think so. They feel a lot like my Tieks. They are more stiff but the slouchy design makes it so that they don't have a hard feeling. I've tried on loafers from LV before and didn't care for them because they were too firm.

I'm normally an 8 but went with 8.5. The 9 would have also been fine, it was really a small difference. The 8 was too small.
Thanks very much for this information. I've never bought shoes from LV. I have tried few times but I always end up feeling like Cinderella's stepsister when I put them on. The shoes I've liked have been either too narrow or slipped completely out of my feet. :sad: