Easter Baskets

1. We don't have kids so I always make an Easter Basket for my DH. Here is this years:

View attachment 14633

I love the deranged looking bunnies. Just wanted to share.

2. way cute..love it!

3. Hahaha. I love the bunnies !!!

4. Aww.. that's so cute !

5. Where did you find those bunnies? My husband would have gotten a kick out of them! They look nuts!

6. that's a really cute idea.....never occurred to me to do that but i may have to steal your idea next year :P

7. I got them at Target!

And JC2239, feel free to steal away!

8. my dad is a big candy eater so I made him a basket I just took a picture of it and you should have seen his face when I took it to a different room (for better lighting) he already ate alot of the candies and it also included money ( I too bought everything including the ducky at target)

basket.jpg
  9. I always make my BF an Easter basket. The first year when I gave it to him, he was like, "Was I supposed to give you one of these?" (He's much more sensitive now). Well this year he told me not to, b/c he didn't want all the candy lying around. So for the first Easter in five years, I didn't make him one, and he showed up at my house with one for me! I felt so guilty. :sad2: But it was okay...

10. Absolutely adorable!

11. you girls are too sweet!!!the baskets are just too cute!you'll have to send me one next easter!!;)

12. Every year we make my brother an Easter Basket and he is 25. Now he looks for his like the other kids. Priceless.

13. I love the jelly bean "carrot"!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice