EastEnders: Do You Still Watch Every Episode?

I used to watch faithfully on PBS but they took it off. The last ones I saw Phil's old live in girlfriend was having his baby only he didn't know. She told everyone it was the guy with HIV (can't remeber name) baby. I miss it.

Wow, that storyline is indeed from years ago! His name was Mark Fowler BTW.

resurrecting this thread, :smile: I haven't seen the show in years, but boy was I addicted. I moved to a city which didn't show it, so bummed. so what's the latest. what are the big story lines now?

resurrecting this thread, :smile: I haven't seen the show in years, but boy was I addicted. I moved to a city which didn't show it, so bummed. so what's the latest. what are the big story lines now?

I also was addicted for many, many years. I even adjusted my schedule so that I could watch it every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday evening. But I haven't seen it for months now, I really don't know what's going on at the moment.

I do know that Ricky and Bianca will return to Albert Square next March. Should be fun to hear Bianca yell: Rickyyyyyyyyyy again :roflmfao:

I don't think it's worth paying for!
I do still watch every episode but that's only cos i'm a sad git. It has really gone downhill, I much prefer River City these days and anyone who's seen an episode of that will know just how dire Eastenders must have got if River City is better :P

OHMYGOSH i LOVEEEEEEEE eastenders and i am in nyc watched it on pbs THEN watched it on BBCAMERICA for a short time and it was cut off....BUT!!!!
GOOD NEWS ALL...
i joined a tape 'train' where we get the dvd of two weeks sent to us from the uk two full weeks of CURRENT ee .....and you watch it and send it on it works great

HERE is what i propose to anyone here on TPF who loves it like i do
my husband works different hours than me so i watch it with my mother and he makes a 'copy' of the dvd for himself to watch on weekends so i can send the original on to the next person
I WOULD Be sooo happy to send our 'COPY' on to you all and we can have our own little tape train
right now i watched the xmas week and new year's week episodes it is AMAZING getting better all the time
true i miss the old characters but just when you get bored they hit you between the eyes!

let me know i would love to talk here more about it...pm me or email me!

ginger

(going to do a signature with my 'bag' favs and also EE!!!

I try and watch every episode, but if I miss one when I'm out it's no big deal. It's not something I'd bother recording as you can catch up pretty easily with it. I've gone way off Corrie though and haven't watched that for nearly 2 years, I really should though what with me being up North and close to the set. I remember going to visit the Corrie street back in the day when you could, that was pretty cool.