East West Media

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have any information about this bag---any sightings? Size proportions? Is it still in production? Thanks!

2. ^^ G-Bag East-West Media*-* Neiman Marcus

I believe this bag has been released in only piccola (small) and media (medium). Not certain, but I think the dimensions of the media are roughly 14" x 10" x 7". It's a beautiful bag! Some of the boutiques still have this bag. You might want to call to check. (I haven't heard of any of these being included in the most recent sale.)

The bag was released in leather only in the U.S. In Europe and Asia, it was also released in coated canvas. I think it was a F/W '08 bag, so it might be a bit difficult to find. Let us know if you have any sightings. I think a number of us are interested in this bag.

tPFer Ayshaa has a lovely collection: http://forum.purseblog.com/tods/tods-e-w-g-bags-482663.html#post11684920

3. thank's for your information and the site--the bags ARE gorgeous!