East/west Flap

cparroyo777

CDV_
O.G.
Jan 20, 2009
MNL
Hello ladies.. I'm planning to add another Chanel Classic in my collection.
I'm in search of east/west flap black caviar leather with double chain, so that I have the option of carrying it with a single/double chain just like the med flap. But the only thing that I notice is, east west flap with double chain comes only with bijoux chain if I'm not mistaken. Does an east/west flap with double chain straps with intertwined leather exists?

cparroyo777

CDV_
O.G.
Jan 20, 2009
MNL
Yes, it does. I have a beige east/west flap in chain straps with leather interwoven.

I think I have seen the black with such chains too.

You have the DOUBLE chain right? Does the double chain,interwoven leather has the same price as the single chain? thanks!

valnsw

O.G.
Oct 19, 2009
Livin' in my closet
Oops, sorry maybe I didn't read your question.

It is single chain but it's interwoven with the caviar leather.

I've not seen double chains on east/west before.

EDIT: Yes, the picture that you just attached shows it on single chain but I don't think I've seen double chains on east/west....

Maybe the others can chime in.

Last edited:

cparroyo777

CDV_
O.G.
Jan 20, 2009
MNL
thanks ladies..

Can anybody post pic of chanel east/west flap with double chain(interwoven leather)? And is there a difference in price bet the double and single chain?

awml

Oct 2, 2009
Singapore
The classic E/W only comes in single chain. Those with double chains are only for seasonal items, like the recent patent E/W as well as Valentine series E/W all came with double chains.

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada

hermesugo

Feb 16, 2010
My e/w has a single chain, I almost bought a e/w with the bijoux chain and that was a double strap.