East Coast Blizzard Reveal: My Men’s LV HG Bag # 2- Jumping for Joy!

U are too adorable!!!!! I too am snowed in in jersey trying to keep my little ones from killing each other!!!!!
Love your big brown towel and your cute reveal!
Wear it well!!!!

Thank you. I love your avatar! And I hope you can keep the kids in control. I know its a tough task :P

The bag is gorgeous! And you look amazing with it, love your style! Many congrats on this beauty!

Thanks so much.

Smellyfeet Wow I love it! It looks so unique and special and you really suit it! Congrats!
You're too sweet. Thanks for your compliment.

LVjudy fantastic bag & it looks awesome on you. great snow pics too, enjoy the snowpocalypse!
]
LOL. Thanks judy. I'm guessing you're snowed in the DMV too.

Nice Mitch!! That bag is uh-may-zing. It looks great on you too, though all of your bags always do. If it takes a blizzard to get that bag then bring on the snow :lol:. Congrats!

My SO is in DC, and of course my flight was canceled due to the weather. When I spoke to him this morning, he said that 20 inches had fallen already, and due to get 36 :nuts:

howardu09, you are one SHARP brother! Congrats

Nice Mitch!! That bag is uh-may-zing. It looks great on you too, though all of your bags always do. If it takes a blizzard to get that bag then bring on the snow :lol:. Congrats!

Thanks speyta! You don't need this little bag. I'm still dreaming of your last MEGA reveal..So much fun.:biggrin:

crystalrnc My SO is in DC, and of course my flight was canceled due to the weather. When I spoke to him this morning, he said that 20 inches had fallen already, and due to get 36 :nuts:

howardu09, you are one SHARP brother! Congrats

So sorry your flight was canceled. Hope you can see him soon. But better safe than in danger. I think it will stop snowing tonight.

Brittany515 Wow,, I love it all!!!! Gorgeous collection there :smile: be safe with this blizzard,,, ughhhh I have work at 7,, and I'm in NJ,,, crazy boss.. :sad: lol

Thanks Brittany. Isn't the snow just as bad in NJ? How are you going to get there? Please stay home if its not safe.

crisn11 congrats!
Thanks crisn