East Coast Blizzard Reveal: My Men’s LV HG Bag # 2- Jumping for Joy!

erinrose

O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
The bag is gorgeous! And you look amazing with it, love your style! Many congrats on this beauty!

LVjudy

big purse, big heart
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
VA
fantastic bag & it looks awesome on you. great snow pics too, enjoy the snowpocalypse!

howardu09

Give & Receive
O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
Over the Valley & Through the Woods
The bag is gorgeous! And you look amazing with it, love your style! Many congrats on this beauty!
Thanks so much.

Smellyfeet Wow I love it! It looks so unique and special and you really suit it! Congrats!
You're too sweet. Thanks for your compliment.

LVjudy fantastic bag & it looks awesome on you. great snow pics too, enjoy the snowpocalypse!
]
LOL. Thanks judy. I'm guessing you're snowed in the DMV too.

speyta

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
Nice Mitch!! That bag is uh-may-zing. It looks great on you too, though all of your bags always do. If it takes a blizzard to get that bag then bring on the snow :lol:. Congrats!

Oct 6, 2006
New Jersey
Wow,, I love it all!!!! Gorgeous collection there :smile: be safe with this blizzard,,, ughhhh I have work at 7,, and I'm in NJ,,, crazy boss.. :sad: lol

crystalrnc

I woke up like dis
O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
DMV
My SO is in DC, and of course my flight was canceled due to the weather. When I spoke to him this morning, he said that 20 inches had fallen already, and due to get 36 :nuts:

howardu09, you are one SHARP brother! Congrats

howardu09

Give & Receive
O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
Over the Valley & Through the Woods
Nice Mitch!! That bag is uh-may-zing. It looks great on you too, though all of your bags always do. If it takes a blizzard to get that bag then bring on the snow :lol:. Congrats!
Thanks speyta! You don't need this little bag. I'm still dreaming of your last MEGA reveal..So much fun.:biggrin:

crystalrnc My SO is in DC, and of course my flight was canceled due to the weather. When I spoke to him this morning, he said that 20 inches had fallen already, and due to get 36 :nuts:

howardu09, you are one SHARP brother! Congrats

So sorry your flight was canceled. Hope you can see him soon. But better safe than in danger. I think it will stop snowing tonight.

Brittany515 Wow,, I love it all!!!! Gorgeous collection there :smile: be safe with this blizzard,,, ughhhh I have work at 7,, and I'm in NJ,,, crazy boss.. :sad: lol
Thanks Brittany. Isn't the snow just as bad in NJ? How are you going to get there? Please stay home if its not safe.

crisn11 congrats!
Thanks crisn